Bringing Elijah back

Hayley's pov

As soon as I get to the compound I rush out the car not bothering to shut the door as I vamp speed into the compound "Klaus I'm here where are you? Where's Elijah?!" I yell through the compound as my heart feels heavy in my chest at the pain I haven't stopped crying since Rebekah called me yesterday and told me Elijah was killed by the hollow, how can this be possible? "I'm here we're just about to start the spell" Klaus says appearing at the top of the stairs I vamp speed up the stairs and I head straight to the dining room where they're doing the spell "right so explain the spell to me?" I ask entering the room everyone turns their head to look at me "basically Elijah's mind is shattered so we need to enter his mind and find him" Freya explains walking over to me I nod "seems easy let's get started" I say eager to get this over with so I can get Elijah back "hang on it won't be that easy it's possible he won't remember us so we have to be careful" Freya warns "okay well I'm going in I'll probably be able to find him" I say "Rebekah will go with you" Freya says I nod "alright let's just get on with the spell" I say "okay just lie down in the circle" she tells me and Rebekah pointing to the large circle in the middle of the room. Me and Rebekah quickly lie down in the circle as Freya grabs the grimore and starts chanting, everything goes blurry then black but a few seconds later me and Rebekah wake up in a bright white hallway with doors we turn to look at each before standing up "I'll go through the doors on the left you go through the doors on the right" Rebekah says I nod and walk over to the first door on the right, I take a deep breath before opening the door and stepping through I hope you're here Elijah.

2 hours later

Kol's pov

We've been standing here for two hours waiting for Hayley or Rebekah to find Elijah and wake up so Freya can fix his shattered mind, I was forced to stay along with Nik in case anything went wrong but so far nothing and I'm beginning to get bored and frustrated. Just as I sit down Hayley starts shaking violently "oh no that's not good" Freya says getting in the circle onto her knees and shaking Hayley "what's happening?" Nik asks frustrated "somethings happening she's being hurt" Freya explains I sit up straight at her words "I'm guessing she found Elijah but not the Elijah she expected" I say Freya and Nik turn to look at me "what do you mean?" They ask "we all know Elijah's done the most terrible things in order to protect you and Rebekah but most of Elijah's treacherous actions were hidden and locked behind the red door mother created after he killed Tatia meaning any awful thing he did he forgot about until mother unlocked that red door unleasing the monster at his core Elijah hasn't been the same since" I explain "Hayley must've gone through the red door and that's where Elijah was" Freya says "she found him at his very core the real Elijah not the noble vampire who wears suits and declares himself the nicest and most trustworthy Original vampire she found the monster we all know Elijah is" I say "I need to go in there and help her" Nik says Freya nods and moves away from Hayley allowing Nik to get in and lie down, Freya stands back and chants making Nik unconscious.

A few minutes later
Nik, Hayley and Rebekah sit up abruptly with Hayley gasping "Hayley are you alright?" Freya asks as Rebekah helps her up "no Elijah attacked me" she says with tears in her eyes "he didn't mean it he wasn't himself" Rebekah reassures her "Elijah's mind is restored he can be resurrected now" Nik says moving to where Elijah lies in his coffin "I'm gonna be downstairs a minute" Hayley says before vamp speeding away as Freya prepares the spell to bring back Elijah.

A few minutes into Freya chanting Elijah sits up gasping "welcome back brother" Nik says smiling Elijah climbs out of his coffin and stumbles "easy you were just resurrected" Freya says steadying him "where's Hayley?" He asks looking around as Freya sits him down "she's downstairs taking a breather" Rebekah says "I don't blame her" he says looking down "now once you have your strength back we're going to head out and destroy the hollow" Nik says Elijah looks up at him "was the hollow successful in resurrecting herself?" He asks concerned "yes she left a pile of dead witches in the bayou this morning along with dead flowers in her trail she means business" Freya explains "she's a danger to the children" Elijah says I look at him "what children? Who's children?" I ask "Hope, Zander and Grace" he says I clench my fists "what?" I ask please say he's lying "while I was dying and fighting the pain she told me how nothing can stop her execpt the children she said they're powerful witches therefore they have the power to kill her and she won't let that happen so she plans on killing them along with Davina" he says "what? First my children now my wife why does she want Davina dead?" I ask my blood boiling with anger by the second "she's the first vampire-witch hybrid the hollow said she's powerful and she wants that power for herself she plans to possess Davina and vanquish her soul so she'll become the main host of Davina's body" he explains I grab my car keys from the table "I need to get to my wife and children before that wench gets her hands on them I won't let her hurt my family" I say through clenched teeth if that ancient bitch touches my wife or my children I will kill her myself I'll give her an even worse death than her own mother and people gave her she will learn not to mess with my family and get away with it.

Uh oh Davina and the kids are in danger will Kol get to them before the hollow? Or will the hollow get to them first? Will Hayley and Elijah be okay? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment