Worrying

Sorry it's been a while so here you go the first update in a while, hope you enjoy it.

Kol's pov

I pace back and forth in mine and Davina's room, my siblings had just left 15 minutes ago and I came straight in here while Davina went to see to the children, I run a hand through my hair in frustration messing it up but I don't care, I can't believe that we're already having to face another threat well actually I can believe it because trouble just seems to follow my siblings wherever they go, I don't know why I thought it would be different when me and Davina came back here nothing is going to change just because we have children n, it's my family we are cursed to forever face off threats or enemies. "Kol" Davina's sweet voice fills my ears I turn to find her standing in the doorway with a sleeping Grace in her arms, I smile at them and walk over to them, I gently stroke Grace's cheek with one single finger taking in how innocent and small she is "hey it's going to be okay whatever this threat is we'll defeat it like we always do" Davina says I smile and lift my other hand to her cheek cradling it "I know I'm just afraid for our little ones they don't deserve this" I say she smiles sadly at me "I know I don't like this anymore than you do" she says I lean forward and kiss her forehead "I just don't want anything to happen to you or the kids you three mean everything to me" I say sincerely "well as long as we have each other we'll be okay" she says I smile at her "I sure hope so" I say side hugging her so I don't crush Grace with one thought in my mind I must do whatever it takes to protect my family from this threat because I will not lose them.

What do you think? Is it any good? Sorry it's so short but the next one will be longer I just wanted to give you some Kolvina mush 😊

Vote and comment