Elijah's dead

Here's another chapter for you and Klaus and Kol arrived back in New Orleans three days ago and a lot has happened prepare for some sadness

Three days later

Kol's pov

I punch the wall out of anger and frustration causing a hole to appear "I can't believe this he's dead the hollow killed him" Freya mutters sitting on the couch while Keelin rubs her back sitting next to her "it cannot be me and Elijah have outsmarted death countless of times he can't be dead" Nik says with tears in his eyes as his favorite brother is dead. Me and Nik arrived back in New Three days ago and we split up into groups me, Marcel, Vincent, Rebekah and Josh went after Marcel's hollow possessed girlfriend who was going after a bone she needed to be resurrected while Nik and Freya went searching for Elijah and we soon discovered the hollow had taken Elijah and stabbed him with a dagger that was infused with Marcel's venom and Lucien's ashes meaning he was dying as it turns out the hollow planned to sacrifice him so she could get the power from his death along with all the vampires he ever sired in order for her to resurrect herself.

Nik, Freya, Rebekah and me went to rescue Elijah with a cure but the hollow stopped us and destroyed cure while preventing us from getting near Elijah to help him and we couldn't do anything but watch as she killed him drawing the power of his death and his sire line then she knocked us out and when we woke up she had disappeared but we were too upset to go after her we had to find a way to bring Elijah back luckily Freya had put his soul in her pendant to bring him back but the pendant shattered when we were knocked out and Freya said his mind is shattered because of it meaning he's trapped in a thousand years worth of memories so we're all devastated.

"Hayley we have bad news" I hear Rebekah say on the phone "what is it? What's going on?" I hear Hayley ask frantically "Elijah's dead the hollow killed him" Rebekah croaks as she cries I hear Hayley burst into tears on "mommy what's wrong?" I hear Hope ask her mom "nothing baby just go play with Zander or Grace" Hayley cries "Hope go in the living room I'll see what's wrong with your mom" I hear Davina say my face softens at the sound of her voice "okay aunt D" I hear Hope say "Hayley what's wrong?" I hear Davina ask "Elijah's dead" Hayley cries I hear her dropping to the floor "what?!" Davina exclaims in shock before taking the phone from Hayley "hello Rebekah do you need Hayley or I to come down to help?" I hear Davina ask "we need Hayley and Hope they may be able to help us resurrect Elijah" Rebekah says "okay Hayley's on her way with Hope are you sure it's safe for Hope to be there?" Davina asks "Hope stays with Davina I don't want her anywhere near here" Nik says to Rebekah "Nik says Hope will stay with you as it's not safe for her to be here" Rebekah says Nik takes the phone from Rebekah "now listen I'm leaving my daughter in your hands so you'd better take care of her or I swear I will rip your insides out" Nik says in his bossy threatening voice I glare at him "don't you dare threaten my wife" I growl how dare he threaten her "relax Klaus I'll take good care of her I have two kids remember so looking after a third kid is no problem so don't get all threatening with me or I swear will give you a headache that will last a century" I hear her sass chuckle at her "that's my girl you tell him!" I yell from where I'm sitting Nik glares at me so I flip him off "very well tell Hayley I'll see her soon" he says before hanging up.

"you know I understand you're upset about Elijah we all are and you're protective over Hope but there's no need to be a dick towards Davina when you know fully well she won't let anything happen to Hope" I say standing up as he looks at me "let's not fight it's disrespectful to Elijah" Rebekah says glaring at us "now I've looked over a spell and I can't fix the pendant until Elijah's mind has been fixed" Freya says looking up from the grimore and pendant "meaning?" Rebekah asks "someone has to enter his mind and find him but it's going to be tricky as Elijah can be anywhere in anyone of his memories so we have to be careful and there's a chance he might not recognize us" Freya explains "it will probably work best if someone who is close to Elijah enters his mind so therefore I volunteer to do it" Rebekah says "I'm close to Elijah too" Nik says "yes but I'm his little sister and he's most likely to recognize me than you since all he ever did is run after you and have every chance of his happiness ripped away" Rebekah remarks Nik glares at you "would you like to have a date with a dagger?" He taunts I glare at him getting in front of Rebekah blocking her from his view "now's not the time to make dagger threats Elijah is dead with his mind shattered and there's currently an ancient evil spirit who is probably in the middle of resurrecting herself" I say "Kol's right now Rebekah help me prepare this spell" Freya says picking up the pendant and grimore and walking over to the large table in the centre of the room just as they're laying things out on the table, the floor and the walls start shaking violently me and Nik try to keep our balance while Keelin tries not to fall off the couch and Freya and Rebekah stumble about while the portraits on the wall fall off and the vases fall off the shelves and crash to the floor breaking into a million pieces.

I feel my eyes pop as the floor continues to shake violently "if I didn't know any better I'd say this is the work of the hollow" Rebekah says "you think?" I ask sarcastically making her glare at me "either this is her trying to prevent us from bringing back Elijah or she's just resurrected herself and is showcasing her successful return" Freya says just as the earthquake stops "bloody hell" Nik says looking around at the mess "I'll go find someone and compell them to clean the mess" Rebekah says walking out the compound I roll my eyes at her laziness "this just got more difficult didn't it?" Keelin asks "looks like it we need to get rid of the hollow as soon as we have Elijah back" I say "we will brother and we will make her suffer for what she's done to Elijah nobody crosses us and lives" Nik says clenching his fists as he looks at Elijah lying in his coffin "I'll head out and find Vincent see if we can get a start on finding a way to take her down" I say vamp speeding out the compound before anyone can say anything I also need some air and some blood.

Poor Elijah, poor Hayley. Wasn't Klaus being too over the top with Davina over Hope? Will Hayley arrive back in time to help bring back Elijah? Will they be successful in bringing Elijah back? Can they defeat the hollow? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment