fight

So there's like going to be three more chapters then this book is finished, hopefully it will be finished by Christmas which I know isn't far away but if it's not finished within four days then it will most likely be finished before New year and the reboot of unexpected will be up which I've already started writing. Warning chapter contains swearing and violence

Kol's pov

I vamp speed to Indau and I toss her through the wall not caring if I break it as I'm way too angry to care. I vamp speed over to where she now lays and I roughly pick her up "you will pay" I growl smashing her against the wall, she cackles as I bang her head against the wall "why are you laughing?" I ask "you can't hurt me so do you're worst" she says with a smirk "is that a challenge because I can think of so many ways to cause you pain you have no idea what I'm capable of" I growl grabbing her throat squeezing it tightly making her gasp "plotting to kill my children and niece while also plotting to take over my wife's body so you can have her powers" I snarl tightening my grip on her neck before tossing her to the floor and booting her stomach making her groan in pain.

I hear Davina chanting behind me and a few seconds later blood starts leaking from Indau's eyes and mouth but she quickly gets to her feet cackling like the crazy bitch she is "oh you have no idea how entertaining you are or pathetic for that matter you can't defeat me I always get what I want" she sneers choking as she coughs up blood but the nasty grin on her face remains "unfortunately for you so do me and my family so don't think for a second this will be easy you may be a lot older but you've been dead a lot longer and we've fought worse than you" I snarl grabbing her by the throat again and slamming her against the wall harshly, banging her head against the wall "let the games begin" she sneers "we don't have time for games you will die and go back to wherever it is you came from" Davina says throwing an object at her that inbeds in her forehead I see it's the devil star, I stand back and watch as cuts appear all over Indau she spurts out blood like vomit "no no" she mutters grabbing her stomach as it bleeds from the cuts "this isn't over I will be reborn again and I will finish what I started I will kill your precious children and your niece" she coughs weakly falling to the floor as she bleeds to death "actually you won't because right now the ancestors are waiting for you once you die they will send you back to your cage" Davina retorts "no no it won't be that easy you haven't seen the last of me" she spits as she stops breathing "I'm gonna burn her body you get the kids and get them in the car we're getting out of here" I say looking at Davina who nods "okay but first" she says vamp speeding over to me, jumping into my arms and pressing her lips against mine, I smile into the kiss before putting her down "enough for now go get the kids" I say kissing her forehead she smiles kissing my cheek before vamp speeding away leaving me to burn the wretched dead bitch on the floor.

Sorry the fight was short but I think I did okay. I hope you enjoyed it in the meantime stay tuned for more

Vote and comment