Escape

This story is getting close to the end now but don't worry there's like two or three more chapters to go.

Davina's pov

I groan as I hit the wall due to the Hollow forcing the door open and breaking the spells I cast "hello Davina I've been dying to meet you" Indau says as she enters the cottage just as I get to my feet "get out" I say sternly she chuckles "I just got here and I'm not going anywhere until those kids are dead" she says stalking towards me but I push her back with my magic "you're not getting anywhere near them bitch" I growl with all hate in my eyes and face as I focus on keeping her back with my magic this bitch aint getting her hands on my children or my niece. The hollow chuckles as she fights off my magic and throws me across the room with her magic "so powerful yet such a disappointment all that power you hold is wasted on you" she tuts as she stalks over me I glare at her as I stand up "that's what you think" I say throwing her across the room with a violent spell that will make her insides boil "ahhhh! That hurt!" She screams before cackling loudly "that was a nice one but it's still pretty pathetic even for you" she taunts with a smirk "oh shut up" I say before tossing her outside following suit closing the door behind me locking it shut with my magic so she can't get in.

"Go back to wherever it is you crawled from" I snarl as I throw the Indau against a tree, she groans and spits up a bit of blood "nasty let's see what else you've got" she says getting to her feet I feel my head grow light and heavy and look at her holding my hand out to throw another nasty spell at her and then it suddenly sinks in my head that she wants me to fight her so I'll lose my energy so I won't be able to stop her from getting the kids, I can't let that happen I can't give her what she wants "you know what you're not even worth sweating over you're nothing but a nuisance" I spit before tossing one last spell at her, a spell that knocks her out but I don't know how long she'll be out for so I need to get the kids out of here and fast. I vamp speed into the house and into my room where they're hiding "kids" I whisper "aunt Davina in here" Hope whispers through the closet "are Zander and Grace there?" I whisper back "me and Grace are here mommy" Zander whispers "okay I want you both to listen to me behind you in the closet there's a small handle I want you to grab it and push it very slightly" I say "why?" Zander asks "just do it baby" I whisper I hear them shuffle "aunt Davina it opened" Hope gasps "good there's a secret room there it was made for protection in case there was ever an intruder I want you three to go in there and hide, Hope I want you to help Zander contact his dad we need to get you three out of here urgently" I whisper "what about you mommy?" Zander asks I hear the worry in his voice, oh my sweet boy I hope you never change "I'll be fine sweetie just go with your sister and cousin okay" I whisper "okay mommy" he whispers "shut the door behind you" I whisper I hear the mumble between themselves as I hear them shuffling before the sound of the secret door shuts. I take a deep breath before quietly chanting a spell that will seal the secret door and it can only be unlocked by my blood then I head back out my room only to get thrown back inside by Indau "now I was hoping that we could be adult about this but I've run out of options you've really disappointed me but I'll make better use of your abilities" she says chanting a spell at me, I scream as pain fills my body "ahhhhh!" I scream "where are the kids?" She asks "I'll never tell you will never get your hands on them!" I yell as I'm on the ground clutching my head "I will find them I always get what I want" she says as she increases the pain on me, I feel blood start leaking from my eyes and nose.

Kol's pov

As soon as I reach the cottage, I stop the car abruptly and turn off the engine as I get out the car I hear footsteps running towards me "daddy!" I turn around at the sound of my son, I smile getting on my knees as he runs into my arms "hey buddy" I say as he buries his head in the crook of my neck "I'm so happy to see you" he says pulling away "I'm happy to see you too buddy now where's your sister and cousin?" I ask looking around for my daughter and niece "they're hiding in the secret room" he says I furrow my eyebrows "why aren't you in there with them?" I ask "Hope told me she saw you arriving so I came to meet you" he says I smile stroking his hair "so are they safe?" U ask he nods "yes but mommy isn't" he says frowning my heart stops "what's wrong with your mommy? Where is she?" I ask worried about my wife "the hollow came and she's hurting mommy I'm scared daddy" he says "okay this is what I want you to do" I say he nods looking at me intently "here's my phone I want you to phone your grandpa and aunt Freya" I say handing my phone "okay daddy" he says "go back to the secret room and call him there and tell Hope everything's going to be okay and look after your sister" I say he nods "I will daddy" he says before running off back to where he came from, I make sure he gets to the secret room before heading into the house "oh Indau" I say looking around at the mess but I advert my attention away when I smell blood and hear Davina scream from her room so I vamp speed into the room to find the hollow chanting a torture spell on Davina, her eyes, nose and ears are bleeding as she lies on the floor screaming in pain "tell me where are the kids!" The hollow asks "no!" Davina screams in pain my heart aches at the sight "excuse me" I say clearing my throat as I lean against the doorway, the hollow stops chanting releasing her hold on Davina as she turns to look at me "oh great it's you" she snarls rolling her eyes "yes it is me now I suggest you get the hell away from my wife" I snarl clenching my fists as I prepare to fight her she will pay for hurting my darling Davina.

The chapter stops there but the drama and violence continues in the next chapter so I hope you enjoyed this chapter. What do you think will happen next? Will Kol fight off the hollow and kill her? Will Davina be the one to get the upper hand and kill the hollow or will it be someone else entirely? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment