The Hollow

Davina's pov

After Kol went down to tell everyone I was awake and tell them what I told him, the room is silent until I hear a little cry come from Grace's crib, I frown as it's not like Grace to cry like that so I carefully get out of bed and walk over to her crib, "baby girl what's the matter?" I coo she immediately stops crying and looks up at me, her blue eyes glistening I smile and lean over to pick her up, I hold her in my arms and hold her close to my chest as I walk back to the bed "why were you crying my little dove?" I coo as I get back in bed, I stroke her cheek with my thumb making her smile "that's more like it" I coo leaning down to kiss her forehead just as I lean back, everyone bursts into the room startling me "knock next time you scared me half to death" I scold "sorry D we were just worried about you and when Kol told us of what you saw we got scared" Marcel says "Davina this spirit is it really related to me and Hope?" Hayley asks worriedly "yes her mother was the first Labonair werewolf" I say Hayley frowns "you said to Kol that the spirit will come after me and Hope why?" She asks "because you two are a weakness" I say "how are we a weakness?" She asks "the blood of a Labonair is fatal to the spirit" I say she nods in understanding "that's why it killed my parents" she says I nod "I'm so sorry Hayley" I say "it's okay it's not your fault" she says "so my daughter is in danger?" Klaus asks "not just your daughter but also the children of Werewolves and witches" I say "why the children of Werewolves and witches?" Rebekah asks "because they fuel her power Werewolves were made from magic by a curse that the spirit bestowed on those that took part in killing her and witches they have magnificent powers especially when they are young also because when they're children they're innocent and pure they haven't been tainted by the Werewolf curse or a coven or dark magic and that sort of power is quite strong and this witch is hungry for power and she doesn't care who she has to kill in order to get it" I say seriously "we need to find a way to get rid of the spirit before she even attempts to come after Hope or any other child" Freya says "it's going to be hard the spirit can't be killed since it's already dead but it can be trapped but you need a whole lot of power to do so" I say "what happens if the witch manages to be reborn?" Elijah asks "she's powerful as a spirit but she's even more powerful alive so she'll be even harder to defeat she can't be reborn she will destroy everything she must be stopped" I say with panic all over my face "the witch what is her name?" Freya asks "her name is Inadu but nobody calls her that" I say "what do they call her?" Rebekah asks "I heard a name but I can't remember" I say "well that's just bloody fantastic" Klaus says sarcastically Kol glares at him and smacks him in the back of the head "shut it Nik you should be grateful Davina is the one that found out what we're up against and what it wants she remembered all of that so bare with her if she doesn't remember the name" he scolds I can't help but get turned on by him when he does and says that, I smile at him "thanks Kol but I will try to remember maybe if I see something it will help me remember the name" I say "like what?" Klaus asks "I don't know but I do know the name I heard sounds familiar like I've heard it before but I don't remember where" I say "since this thing is a very distant relative of mine maybe there's some book about her in my family's old house" Hayley says "I'll help you look" Elijah suggests "probably not the best idea Mary will be around and you know how she feels about you" she says giving him a look as if to say 'leave this to me' Elijah nods in understanding "well I'll be here if you need anything" he says as she exits the room "I'm going to check on my daughter make sure she's okay" Klaus says exiting the room "I'm going to call some of my vampires I'll ask them to look out for this spirit and if they hear anything suspicious" Marcel says leaving the room with Rebekah in toe, Kol gets on the bed wrapping an arm around my shoulder pulling me close to him "I'm afraid Kol" I say "everything will be fine we'll defeat this evil witch" he says "I'm scared for our children Zander is a witch and while Grace hasn't tapped into her powers yet I'm pretty sure she will soon they're both going to be powerful witches just like Hope is and Inadu wants powerful she craves it and I just have this feeling that she will come after them" I say looking down at my baby girl who is fast asleep in my arms, I hold her close out of instinct, I feel Kol's finger under my chin and he lifts my head up to face him "darling nothing will happen to our children we will make sure of that I will do whatever it takes in order to protect you and them from that dreadful witch" he says "they don't deserve any of this they're way too innocent and pure I want to protect that" I say he smiles at me and kisses my forehead "we will darling" he says before turning his attention to our little girl he gently strokes her head with his hand "no harm will come to our little darlings" he says with all seriousness shown on his face, I lean my head on his shoulder getting comfortable "she missed you" Kol says "what?" I ask "Grace missed you the last two days she kept crying she didn't want to sleep or eat all she wanted was her mommy" he says looking at me "I missed her too and Zander" I say with a smile "hey what about me your husband?" He asks pouting I giggle and kiss his cheek "of course I missed you" I say "good" he says I smile and snuggle my head into the crook of his neck but the frown fades when I start hearing whispers in the room "Inadu" "Inadu" "the name that fits her personality" "she's cunning, ruthless and empty has no empathy Inadu is no longer her name" I pull away from Kol "no no no stop" I mutter "Davina what's wrong?" Kol asks "the voices are back" I say "the ancestors?" He asks I nod as the whispering gets louder "what do they say?" He asks "they're talking about the spirit" I say "remember the name" "I can't remember her name all I know is her birth name" I say Kol looks around the room "leave her alone" Kol says sternly but not loudly so he doesn't wake up Grace, just then I feel a shiver go up my spine when they say the next sentence "the Hollow Inadu is the Hollow" "the Hollow" the voice whispers and my eyes widen as I recognize the name "the Hollow the witch is the Hollow" I say in horror "you remember the name?" Kol asks "I just remembered now because the ancestors Kol we're in even more trouble than I thought the hollow will burn New Orleans to the ground and she will destroy everyone in her path to gain more power" I say "I'll go tell the others stay here" Kol says standing up I look at him with fear in my eyes "Kol the hollow is dangerous" I say he leans down and kisses my forehead "we will defeat her I promise" he says before leaving the room even though Kol's words eased me a bit I still can't help but have this feeling that something really bad will happen while trying to defeat the Hollow, I just hope nobody I care about dies I can't lose anyone I just can't.

Uh oh what do you think is going to happen while they try to stop the hollow? Just so you know it will be different from what they did on the show. Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment