daddy don't go

So as some of you may know I'm thinking of rebooting this story and unexpected but I'm going to finish this story first just for you lot, I plan for there to be a least four or five more chapters, 6 at the maximum after this chapter then the story will finished because I want to give it a good ending and I want to make a restart on the first reboot in the meantime enjoy this chapter.

3 days later

Kol's

I pack my stuff slowly as today after 3 wonderful days of being with my beautiful wife and children, me and Nik are heading back to New Orleans as we received a call from Freya this morning saying Elijah's gone missing and the hollow has possessed Marcel's latest trollop not that I care about her but the hollow is a big problem for everyone anyway we're going back to find Elijah and put an end to the hollow once and for all so Davina, Zander, Grace, Hayley and Hope can come home.

As I'm packing one of my shirts I hear someone behind me I look to see Davina who looks sad because I'm leaving but she understands that I have to in order to get rid of the hollow and so she and the kids can come home "hey" I say turning around "hey how's your packing going?" She asks walking towards me "I'm packing as slow as I can because I'm dreading that I'm leaving you and the kids again" I say wrapping my arms around her "I don't like it anymore than you do but it's not permanent it's important that the hollow is dealt with she's too dangerous" she says "I promise to get rid of the hollow as soon as possible so you and the kids can come home" I say she smiles and brings a hand to my cheek cupping it "it's crazy we have a house in New Orleans but we've barely been there we haven't even slept in our own home since the day before our wedding" she says I smile cupping her face in my hands "we'll be in our own home soon" I say looking her in the eyes "we didn't even get the chance to make love in our house as a married couple" she says I grin "well as soon as this is all over we'll make love in our house as many times as you'd like we'll christen the entire house with our love" I say she blushes at my words "that sounds nice" she says "of course it is we'll make love in every room and on every surface" I say leaning down to kiss her "I like the sound of that" she mumbles into the kiss before pulling away "you're a dirty girl that's why but only I know that" I say she smiles "shh it's a secret" she says "trust me your secret is safe with me" I say giving her a wink.

A few hours later

My stuff is packed and I have my packed bag in hand Nik has gone to say good bye to Hope before we leave, just as I'm giving Davina a hug before I depart out the door when Nik appears, Zander runs out into the hallway "daddy!" He yells running to me I pull away from Davina and crouch down to his height "what's wrong buddy?" I ask concerned "are you leaving again?" He asks his brown eyes brimming with tears "only for a little while" I say he bursts into tears making my heart clench "no daddy stay here" he says grabbing hold of my shirt and clenching it in his hands "I wish I could but I can't" I say he pouts his bottom lip trembles as tears run down his face "there's a bad person in New Orleans and your uncle Elijah has gone missing so me and your uncle Nik must leave to stop the baddie and find your uncle" I say "why can't uncle Nik just go?" He asks "it wouldn't be fare on Hope if I stayed while her dad went back alone" I say "please don't go daddy I want you to stay here" he says I bring my thumb to his cheeks and I wipe away the tears "I want to stay here too but this is something I have to do" I say looking him in the eye he shakes his head at him as more tears fall from his eyes I close mine in response to hold back the tears that threaten to spill god this is killing me "stay daddy" he pleads burying his head in my chest "hey buddy look at me" I say he pulls away and looks at me "I love you" I say "I love you too Daddy" he says his cheeks red from crying as fresh tears make their way down his face "I won't be gone long I'm going home to get rid of this baddie to make the place safe so you, mommy and Grace can home so we can be a family again" I say "how long will you be?" He asks "I'll try not to be too long" I say "do you really have to go?" He asks sniffling as he gently pulls at my shirt "I do buddy" I say with a sad smile "uncle Nik you'll let Daddy stay right?" He asks looking at my brother I can't help but chuckle at him "your daddy's help is required" Nik says Zander glares at him "you better take care of my daddy" he says scrunching up his nose me and Nik chuckle at him "I can take care of myself in the meantime while I'm gone I need you to look after your mommy and sister" I say bringing Zander's attention back to me "I always take care of mommy and Grace" he says proudly "that's a good boy" I say with a smile as I stand up "no daddy" he says wrapping his arms around my legs "Zander I need to go" I say he looks up at me "I come with you" he says I smile at him he definitely takes after his mother "you need to stay with mommy, Grace, Hayley and Hope" I say Davina walks over and gently unwraps his arms from my legs and picks him up "you'll see daddy soon baby" Davina says kissing his forehead as he lays his head on her chest "you'll see me sooner than you think" I say he rubs his eyes as he sniffles  I give him a small smile as me and Nik head out the door closing it behind us, once we're in the car the tears that I kept back escape "you'll see them again soon brother" Nik says placing a hand on my shoulder "I know but it hurts everytime I or they walk out the door they're my family Nik" I say wiping away my tears "me and our siblings along with Hope are your family too" he says "I know but me, Davina, Zander and Grace are a proper family" I say he doesn't respond after that as he starts driving away from the cabin good because I'm not in the mood for any of his always and forever family crap I have my own family, my own always and forever.

Aww so heartbreaking Zander is definitely starting to become a right daddy's boy but don't worry he's still pretty much a mommy's boy. I hope you enjoyed this chapter stay tuned for more

Vote and comment