Was it a dream or was it real?

No one's pov

It had been four days since Elijah and Klaus visited the bayou and four days since a load of dead witches were found at the stricts old warehouse. The city of New Orleans has been very quiet since then and the quiet isn't helping anyone, it's making everyone feel uncomfortable and paranoid especially the Mikaelsons.

Klaus hasn't let Hope out of his sight, he's practically glued to her every move in fear if he stays away from her for even a moment that one of the hollows followers would show up and snatch his daughter. Kol hasn't been any different than his brother he's kept his eyes on Zander and Grace at all times, he never leaves them alone in fear something bad will happen to them, Kol won't even leave Davina alone too scared that she disappear or that the ancestors might start talking to her again, he won't say it out aloud but it scares him that the ancestors can easily speak to his beloved wife because he knows better than anyone what they're like and he doesn't like what happens to her when they do talk to her.

That night everyone was in the living room while the littlest Mikaelsons were fast asleep upstairs tucked into bed snoozing away into the night, Davina and Kol's little girl lay peacefully in her crib clutching onto her pink teddy bear that her aunt Rebekah gave her meanwhile her cousin and big brother were in their beds sleeping but they weren't exactly sleeping peacefully like the youngest Mikaelson was. Hope and Zander were tossing and turning restlessly in their sleep muttering quietly

(Inside Hope and Zander's mind)

Hope and Zander were walking in the compound side by side holding hands as they walked further into the compound "Hope where's my mommy and daddy?" Zander asks his cousin while his beedy brown eyes scanned the area around them "I don't know but stay close to me" Hope says squeezing her cousins hand gently in an attempt to comfort him "mommy daddy where are you?" Zander calls out his little voice surrounds the very much abandoned compound "shh do you hear that?" Hope asks shushing her cousin as she had heard a noise coming from upstairs "I'm scared Hope" Zander whispers to his cousin "it's okay I won't let anything happen to you" Hope assures the terrified little boy as they start walking up the stairs "where's my baby sister?" Zander asks worried for his little sister "she's safe" Hope says to try and calm her cousins nerves but secretly Hope was worried about her baby cousin. The two Mikaelson children continued to walk upstairs searching for the cause of the noise Hope had heard downstairs, they stopped at the door that lead out to the balcony and they turned their heads to look at each other before slowly opening the door and stood there on the balcony was Klaus with his back facing the children, Hope sighs in relief "daddy" she says happy that it was nobody bad but her happiness and relief was short lived once Klaus turned around to face them with shinning crystal blue eyes staring right through them "ahhh!" Hope and Zander yelled in fear and turned to run away but they were blocked by Marcel "grandpa" Zander says reaching his hand out to him but he quickly pulls back his hand when his eyes turn crystal blue "no no!" Zander yells cowering away with Hope by his side "hello brats I'm here to take what will be mine" Klaus says with an evil smirk "no it's the hollow" Hope mutters in horror "leave us alone!" Zander yells throwing his arms out aiming at Klaus making him fly out the window "you foolish child you can never get rid of me" Marcel chuckles "oh yeah we'll see about that!" Hope snaps throwing her arms out just like Zander did and she makes Marcel go flying down the hall.

(End)

Hope and Zander shoot up awake in their beds looking at the wall in horror before turning to look at one another "the hollow" they whisper to each other with one thought in their minds the hollow be stopped.

Uh oh the hollow is stiring things up now. Did you like how Hope and Zander used magic in their dream? Do you like the little friendship they have? What do you think Klaus, Davina and Kol will say when they find out? Stay tuned for more.

Vote and comment