Missed you

Warning it's getting very dirty in this chapter

Kol's pov

Me and Nik arrive at the cabin Hayley and Davina are staying at with the kids, I vamp speed to the door and knock on the door which is opened by Josh "Kol you're here thank god she's in the kitchen" he says letting me and Nik in I head to the kitchen to see Davina and Nik goes to find Hayley and Hope. I find Davina cooking at the stove a smile creeps up on my face at the sight of her damn I've missed her these last four weeks "still as sexy as ever" I say she turns around and her eyes widen "Kol" she squeals running and jumping into my arms wrapping her legs around my waist "hey darling" I say sprinkling kisses all over her face making her giggle "I've missed you so much" she says pulling me into a much awaited passionate kiss I grip her hip with one hand and run the other hand through her hair as I deepen the kiss "I've missed you too more than you could ever know" I say pulling away and putting her down "come see the kids" she says grabbing my hand and leading me out the kitchen.

She leads me to the room Hope, Zander and Grace are sharing and knocks on the door "baby it's mommy there's a surprise for you" she says opening the door "what is it mommy?" He asks I smile at the sound of my sons voice "it's me buddy" I say entering the room "DADDY!" He yells running to me I crouch down and pick him up into my arms "hey buddy" I say rubbing his back as he wraps his arms around my neck "I missed you daddy" he says little tears forming in his eyes causing tears to form in my own "hey don't cry I missed you too so much" I say kissing his forehead "don't ever leave us again daddy" he cries clutching my shirt making my heart clench "I won't I promise I've just been busy protecting mommy, you and Grace" I say "we protect each other though" he says "I know buddy" I say closing my eyes as a few tears escape my eyes "baby girl daddy's home" I hear Davina say I turn to see her bent over the crib as he picks up Grace my eyes widen and more tears spill as she comes into my view "my baby" I say as she looks at me shyly before a little smile appears on her face and she reaches her hands out to me, I slowly put Zander down and Davina hands Grace to me I feel my heart flutter as I hold her in my arms "my sweet little girl how you've grown" I say looking into her beautiful blue eyes she's bigger and she's got more hair than she did last month "bababa" she babbles patting my face with her little hands "I missed you sweetheart" I say taking one of her hands and placing a gentle kiss on it making her giggle "that's the opposite of what she was like last night" Davina says moving to stand beside me "maybe she just wanted her daddy" I say with a smile "maybe so" she says smiling stroking Grace's hair.

Me, Davina, Zander and Grace are sat on her bed having family bonding time "daddy's cheating!" Zander yells as he catches me stealing one of Davina's card "why sell me out? We're on the same team" I say with a pout he giggles "she's my mommy" he says moving to sit next to Davina snuggling into her side "kiss up" I say giving him a playful glare he sticks his tongue out at me in response "hey" I say sticking my tongue out at him "enough boys" Davina scolds playfully "sorry mommy" Zander says snuggling further into Davina's side while giving me the stink eye cheeky little buggar well he is my son "bababa" Grace babbles sat next to me "daddy's a naughty boy Gracie" Zander says Davina giggles at the shocked look on my face "how am I a naughty boy?" I question "you stole mommy's card" he says I smirk "well I did steal one of her cards" I say winking at Davina the memory of when I took her virginity flashes in my brain damn that was one exciting and fun night "oh shush that card was given willingly because you were a nice boy" she says giggling "so if I'm a nice boy I'll get another card?" I question her wiggling my eyebrows at her "that's not how the game works" Zander says Davina blushes bright red "oh me and mommy are talking about a different card game" I say "oh can I play?" He asks Davina coughs at his question "no" I say "aww but why daddy?" He asks with a pout I chuckle at him "because that card game is for adults only" I say "aww" he says "bababa" Grace claps as she babbles "that's a game you'll never play my little love" I say kissing her forehead Davina giggles softly at me I look at her and give her a wink I love my children but god damn can't wait til they go to bed so I can have sex with their mother I've missed my wife in so many ways emotionally, mentally, physically and sexually all I've had to get by is a naughty little photo I have of Davina on my phone.