Making a deal

Davina's pov

The clock just struck midnight as me, Vincent, Kol and Marcel reach the witch cemetary we decided only a few of us would go Elijah, Klaus, Hayley, Rebekah and Freya stayed at the compound watching the kids. I stood at the alter part in the cemetery the very spot I was sacrificed on 7 and a half years ago, I shudder at the memories that plague their way into my head now is not the time to think of the past I told myself "okay Davina do you know what to do?" Vincent asks prepping some things up for the spell I'm going to transport myself to the ancestors land but I only have 15 minutes maximum as the ancestors will most likely try to severe my link to keep me trapped there forever so I need to hurry and gain the ancestors approval to help us with threat and so I can reconnect them to the living, "yes I'm ready" I say "alright Kol and Marcel get in your positions" Vincent tells them Kol and Marcel are letting me channel them so I have more energy and they are my link back to the living while Vincent will do the spell to talk to the ancestors and the spell to send me there and bring me back. Vincent starts chanting and thunder starts thrashing from the sky and then everything goes black but only for a few minutes as I soon wake up and find myself right where I was I see myself lying on the ground Kol and Marcel have hold of my hands while Vincent is kneeling near my head with his hands on my head as he chants I turn away from them and walk around the cemetery to find the ancestors as I know they will be here somewhere it's where they always are, I soon find them fathered in front of the main building of the cemetery "Davina Claire what brings you here?" A woman asks stepping forward with a scowl on her face well she's not happy to see me "I'm here to offer you a deal in exchange for your help and some information" I say confidently as I stand in front of them "why would we help you?" Another woman asks "because you're all New Orleans witches and you look out for your own" I say "we don't care we don't help traitors like yourself" Kara says stepping out from the crowd "ah Kara I was wondering when you were going to show up" I say "you should've never been resurrected I shredded your soul you should be dead" she says angrily "well I'm not sorry to ruin your little parade there Kara" I say cockily "I can always do it again you're not pregnant with a evil little Mikaelson spawn this time to save you" she says pissing me off I raise my arm and point towards her chanting a small spell and I watch as she cries in agony "don't you dare speak of my children like that they are innocent and no doubt if you hurt me or kill me they will come for revenge and they have the power to do so trust me Kara" I say "you're a traitor to your children" one man says so I turn my a to him and make him cry out in agony "I am no traitor just because I haven't sacrificed them like my own did to me just because I am a vampire witch hybrid doesn't make me a traitor I am still a New Orleans witch whether you like it or not and I am even more powerful than I was 5 years ago and you call me a traitor for protecting the ones I love, I didn't care that they were vampires they are my family and I will always fight for the ones I care about no matter what you say" I say making blood pour from Kara and the man's eyes "okay stop you made your point now what do you want?" A woman asks with a slightly friendlier look on her face "as you know there is a threat in New Orleans a threat who is targeting children of New Orleans particularly young witches and I know you do whatever it takes to protect your own so help me track down this threat let me see what you know and I will reconnect your link with the living on three conditions" I say confidently with all seriousness shown on my face "what are the conditions?" The same woman asks "no more targeting the Mikaelsons, no more creating vampires, werewolves or witches into deadly weapons and no more harvest rituals" I say "that's outrageous no way we will never live in peace as long as vampires walk this earth" Kara says "I am a mother now I want the world to be a better, safer place for my children I don't want them growing up and experiencing things like I did I don't want my kids to be afraid to go outside in fear that a witch or vampire might harm them for leverage if any of you have a heart you will know I am right we owe it to our children and our children's children for all the pain, chaos and greed that we have caused let's put it right and make a new cleaner, happier, safer path for the next generation of New Orleans witches" I say "she's right" a woman stood next to Kara says "you have a deal Davina Claire" the woman stood at the front says to me "great oh and by the way it's Davina Mikaelson now" I say with a smirk as I turn on my heal heading back to where my body lies, once I return I lie down on my spot and I instantly sit straight up with Kol and Marcel by my side "what happened?" "Did it work?" They ask "Davina" Vincent says I shake my head as all the fuzzy feeling goes away "it worked they agreed with my deal they will help with the threat and they sent me a message just before I woke up they will slowly give me access to the threats past they said this thing is incredibly dangerous and it must be put pack in it's cage as soon as possible" I say standing up with the help of Kol and Marcel "okay let's head back and let my siblings know and you can get some much needed rest" Kol says kissing my forehead making a smile appear on my face I love this man's kisses they always sooth me.

What did you think?

Little spoiler alert in the next chapter Davina will start getting small flashbacks of the threats past but what will she discover?

Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment