Mothers, children and Josh

Sorry it's been a while since I updated this story but I've been having writing block but I'm not giving up on this story I'm determined to finish it. Now before you read the story I want to give a shout to Kayla Grissett one of my followers and readers she has stories that she really wants you read so head to her page, read her stories and vote.

Davina's pov

Me and Hayley are leaving New Orleans with Hope, Zander and Grace for their own protection, we all decided that it wasn't safe for them to be in New Orleans with the hollow currently lurking about reeking havoc in order to find it's remains so it can be reborn. Me and Hayley decided to take the kids to a nice little cottage in Texas, I inherited the cottage from my grandmother Lizette Claire who was a really kind woman she treated me better than my own mother did and I was devastated when she died anyway she left her cottage to me in her will so that's where we're heading and going to be staying until everythings dyed down in New Orleans with the hollow.

Kol reluctantly had to stay behind to help his siblings, Vincent and Marcel deal with the hollow I'm scared for him that the hollow might hurt him or worse kill him I can't lose him I really can't so I secretly placed a protection spell on him to protect him against the hollow, I also placed one on Marcel and Vincent too. Josh has tagged along with us as the others wanted a man to come with us to protect us even though me and Hayley are perfectly capable of protecting ourselves and the kids but I am glad for Josh's presense he'll keep the kids entertained while me and Hayley do our own research on the hollow to possibly find out more about her and to see if there's a way to defeat her before she's reborn and causes even more distruction.

I'm sorry this chapter is short but I'm trying to keep it easy with the story for now but I will gradually wrote longer chapters once I get more inspiration for the story but no worries I'm not giving up on this story as there's still a long way too go with it and there's a lot more potential for this story. Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment