peace of mind

Warning contains sex and bad language

Kol's pov

It's been a few days since the ancestors showed Davina the spirit's past and told her the name, when I told everyone what Davina heard and told me they freaked a little, Nik and Elijah locked themselves in the living room trying to figure out a way to exterminate the hollow, Hayley has been searching for more answers about the hollow in her family's house and cabin while Freya and Vincent have been looking through old grimores for spells that can help us trap the Hollow while Marcel and Rebekah have been keeping an eye out for anything odd and Marcel's little vampire army have been looking for signs of the hollow, as for Davina she's been getting her energy back as she was really weak after the little trick the ancestors did on her, I know they said they would tell Davina about our current enemies past but couldn't they have done it a better way? One that wouldn't result in her collapsing but I'm not surprised the ancestors will always pull their sneaky little tricks even if they are helping. "Kol?" I turn around to see Davina standing a few steps away from me "hey love feeling better?" I ask she smiles and walks over to me "much better my body no longer feels numb or tingly and I'm not hearing voices anymore" she says I smile and pull her close to me "that's good now I can finally get my wish" I say Davina frowns at me "what wish?" She asks "my wish to strip you naked and fuck you against my bedroom wall once you're better" I say grinning Davina's cheeks redden and she bites her lower lip "if I didn't know any better I'd say I just made you wet" I say gently pushing her up against the wall grinding my hips into hers earning a little whimper from her beautiful lips "take me into your room now!" She growls I smirk and pick her up throwing her over my shoulder making her shriek in surprise, I smack her ass as I walk to my bedroom when I enter the room I kick the door shut and place her down, she pulls my head down and kisses me hungrily, I groan deepening the kiss I reach for her top and I rip it off her making her giggle but she stops giggling when I push her against the wall and start kissing her neck licking and biting here and there, she pushes me away slightly and rips my shirt off, I smirk and kiss her again reaching my hands down to her shorts which I quickly unbutton and pull down, she steps out of them once they reach the floor and she kicks them to the side and yanks down my jeans, I step out of them and kick them aside then I pull Davina to me, I pick her up and she wraps her legs around me as I back her up against the wall, she pushes my boxers down slightly with her feet I pull away and rip her lace panties off  "hey they were new" Davina says with a cute pout on her face "I can buy you more darling" I say kissing her neck again as I tease her entrance with my cock earning little moans, I finally stop my teasing and I push into her "Ohh" "shit" we moan at the feeling of being connected, damn I've missed making love to her even though the last time I made love to her was only two weeks ago but it feels like forever, I slowly and gradually pick up the pace of my thrusts our moans and groans get louder as the pleasure intensifies as we approach our orgasms "ohh Kol I'm cumming" Davina moans scratching my back I groan biting my lip as I speed up my thrusts to bring her to her high "cum with me love" I groan as I feel myself approach my own high, Davina bites my neck as she clenches and cums around me, my thrusts grow sloppy as I let go, releasing myself into her "damn I missed that" I say chuckling as I pull out of her "me too" she says walking over to the draws and throwing on clean clothes, I walk over to her wrapping my arms around her waist from behind "I'm glad you're okay now you had me scared out of my mind when I saw you lying on the floor and in the bed unresponsive" I say kissing her ear "well you don't need to be scared anymore because I'm fine" she says turning around in my arms to face me "I love you" I say leaning down to kiss her "I love you too" she says as our lips touch like a missing puzzle piece, my peace of mind.

Sorry if it's a little confusing I've been really busy today but I hope you liked it. Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment