Trouble is brewing

Sorry it's been a while since I updated this story, I was busy with my other Kolvina story not wanting to forget anything I came up with but I hope you enjoy this chapter

Kol's pov

I was watching Hope, Zander and Grace with Rebekah as Davina is out with Hayley getting stuff for the kids, my brother's are at the bayou as there were reports of a bright blue light late last night and Marcel is with Vincent and Josh as a pile of dead witches were found outside the abandoned warehouse that the stricts coven used during the sire line war and Freya is conjuring a spell to protect us from the hollow with this Werewolf girl named Keelin apparently she's a friend of Hayley's who helped her with the cure but left a few months before Hayley completed the cure and she had turned up in New Orleans to see Hayley while me and Davina were on our honeymoon and apparently developed a crush on my sister but left so nothing ever happened between them but she came back a few days ago to deliver news to Hayley and decided to stay because of Freya and she wanted to help defeat the hollow once she learned that the hollow is the reason she is a Werewolf. "She's so adorable" I hear Rebekah say making me snap out of my daze "what?" I ask confused "Grace" she says giving me a look I just shrug her off and smile "of course she is I'm her father" I say with a grin Rebekah glares at me playfully "don't say this to Klaus as he would probably dagger me but Grace is so much cuter than Hope was as a baby" she says "is that your way of saying she's your favorite niece?" I ask "I love both of my nieces I just have a very spot when it comes to Grace" she says "aunt Bekah" we turn our heads to see Zander stood in front of us "yes love" she asks with a big smile "am I your favorite nephew?" He asks stepping forward so he's nearer to us "why you're my only nephew so of course you're my favorite" she says tapping his nose "good" Zander replies with a cheeky grin on his face "you are just like your daddy" Rebekah says "that's good too my daddy is cool" he says "that's my boy" I say holding out my hand for a high five which he quickly responds too "ba ba ba" Grace coos as she plays with her teddy hugging it close to her bringing a smile to my face "Gracie" Hope coos as she crawls over to her cousin Grace looks up at the sound of her cousins face and smiles then holds out the teddy to her which Hope takes and snuggles it "thank you Gracie" she says kissing her cheek making her babble in response clapping her hands, I walk over to them and scoop Grace into my arms "hey baby girl" I coo looking her in the eyes she smiles and gently pats my cheek with her little hand, I take her hand in mine and press a gentle kiss on it making her squeal which makes my heart melt at the sound, I love my little girl more than words could ever describe she just lightens up my world the same way her mother and brother do I honestly don't know what I would do without any of them.

Meanwhile in the bayou

No one's pov

Elijah and Klaus were walking through the bayou when they heard a strange noise so they looked around but found nothing that seemed suspicious so they turned around to head back to the car deciding it was time to go home as the sun was starting to set and they started getting chills running up their spine and not the good kind so they hurried back to the car not knowing that not far behind them was a crystal clear blue light hovering in the air, it made a slight buzzing sound as it focused on the two original brothers driving away, the hollow was near and it had it's eyes set on it's new victims Elijah Mikaelson and Klaus Mikaelson.

Uh oh trouble is coming what's going to happen next I wonder? Stay tuned to find out

Vote and comment