A late gift

Davina's pov

I sat in the rocking chair in mine and Kol's room holding Grace in my arms trying to get her to sleep for the last few days she hasn't slept properly and I have no idea why but all she's done is cry which breaks my heart because I hate hearing and seeing my babies cry. I sigh as she looks up at me with her blue eyes red and wet from crying "what's the matter baby girl?" I coo she hiccups a little "ohh you got hiccups" I coo stroking her head to sooth her, she smiles a little "what was that? Was that a smile I think it was" I coo smiling at her making her smile grow bigger "that's much better mommy doesn't like it when you cry" I coo leaning down to kiss her nose "hey everything alright?" I look up at the sound of Rebekah's voice to find her leaning against the doorway "yeah she's stopped crying and I think she's starting to go to sleep" I say as I notice Grace's eyes flutter shut but they quickly snap open it's as if she's fighting off sleep "she'll be okay it's probably just some phase" Rebekah says stepping into the room "yeah probably but I can't help but think there might be something more to it" I say "that's just your motherly instincts kicking in" she says looking at Grace who just let out a little yawn I watch as she looks at my daughter as if she were the most perfect thing in the world well she is along with her brother "she's such a darling" she says sitting on the bed "I know I can't believe how fast it's gone since she was born before I know she'll be walking" I say looking down at her "what's it like being a mother?" Rebekah suddenly asks "what?" I say "I'm sorry I'm just curious what's it like being a mother?" She asks I smile at her "it's hard but amazing being a mother is the greatest thing in the world it's just like holding this little human being fills you with all this happiness and love and all the negatives just flow away because those negatives don't matter to you anymore" I say "that sounds lovely I remember when I looked after Hope for 6 months of her life it was wonderful but it made me a little because she wasn't mine" she says suddenly something pops in my head making me gasp "what is it?" Rebekah asks "I can't believe we forgot" I say quietly getting up from the rocking chair and gently putting Grace in her crib "forgot what?" Rebekah asks "when me and Kol were on our honeymoon we came across this remedy shop it was run by a witch obviously anyway we decided to check it out and we came across this potion that helps with fertility problems for the supernatural" I say searching through the room "really?" Rebekah replies "yeah me and Kol bought it for you we intended on giving it to you upon our return but we got side tracked" I say cheering with victory when I finally find the tub in a bag under the bed "it's probably just some scam the witch does to trick the supernatural" she says "no it actually works Kol stole a sample and gave it to a vampire to test it out and that vampire got pregnant so we went and bought the stuff for you" I say handing her the tub "Davina" she says looking shocked "I know how much you want a family of your own and so does Kol so there you are the future you desire is in your hands" I say Rebekah looks up at me "I'm gonna hug the hell out of Kol later for this but I'm gonna have to wait a little before I take this" she says "because of the hollow" I say she nods "I want a baby but not while there's some dead physcopathic bitch witch lurking about" she says "well I can hold it for you until you're ready" I say "no it's okay I'll keep it somewhere safe" she says I nod "thank you" she says "no problem you deserve this" I say she smiles before pulling me into a hug "I'm so glad you're my sister in law" she says before pulling away I smile "me too" I say "everything okay?" Kol asks suddenly appearing at the doorway "everything's good we were just exchanging girl advice" Rebekah says vamp speeds over to Kol and throwing her arms around him "woah okay" he says awkwardly patting her on the back, Rebekah pulls away and vamp speeds away "what was that about?" He asks walking into the room "she's just happy about the gift we got her" I say "you gave her the fertility potion" he asks "yeah I had totally forgotten about it until we started talking about Grace and being a mother when I suddenly remembered and gave it to her" I say "well at least she'll finally get her wish" he says walking over to me "yeah" I say "so Grace is finally asleep?" He asks looking over at our baby girl lying fast asleep in her crib "yeah she tried to fight it but sleep finally won" I say he slips his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him "great" he says before suddenly hoisting me up making me squeal "shh now we don't want to wake her" he says as he gently throws me on the bed before taking off his shirt and jumping on me, attacking me with kisses "hey what brought this on?" I ask as he nibbles at my neck "does there have to be a reason for me to have sex with my beautiful wife?" He questions as he suddenly slips his hand up my skirt and cups my clothed sex taking me by surprise "definitely not" I moan quietly as he rubs me, I grab his head with my hands and I crash my lips against his making him groan as I immediately stick my tongue in his mouth, I smirk when I feel his bulge pressed up against me, god I love the feeling of this thick cock pressed against me even when he's fully clothed "Davina Kol!" Marcel yells bursting the door making us groan "what?" I ask "downstairs now" he says before vamp speeding off "fuck sake that bloody cockblocker I'm gonna kill him if he does that again" Kol growls as he forces himself up off the bed I just giggle at him shaking my head as I gently pick up Grace before following after him as I don't want to leave Grace in the room on her own.

So there was a mixture of sweet moments and dirty moments, I hope you enjoyed it and I am sorry for not updating I've been really busy recently. Please stay tuned for more

Vote and comment