seizure

Kol's pov

I was talking to Vincent about his past with this threat he didn't exactly tell me much apart from what I already know and he feels guilty about it reappearing, I open my mouth about to reply to something he said but I'm caught off guard when I hear a blood curdling scream come from Hope and Zander making me freeze in shock but it's not just them screaming that shocks me it's what they yell after they scream "mommy!" "Aunt D!" I quickly flash up to the room they are in once I've snapped out of my shock but I stumble to the floor when I find Davina lying on the floor having some sort of seizure her whole body is shaking rapidly,  her is pale, her eyes are completely white and tears fall from her eyes as her back arches "Zander Hope go outside a moment please" I say Hayley takes Hope by the hand and leads her out the room "mommy" Zander cries kneeling next to her Marcel comes in the room and is quick to remove Zander from the room but with a struggle as Zander didn't want to leave his mother's side. I kneel beside Davina taking one hand in mine "Davina hey" I say shaking her a little "what's going on I left for 2 minutes and this happens" Klaus says entering the room "Davina is having a seizure but I don't know why the kids saw her" I say "I'm gonna check on Hope try to get Davina to come round Freya will be here as fast as she can" he says before leaving the room "darling snap out of it please" I say pulling her into my arms cradling her to my chest "K-Kol" she whispers weakly "she it's okay I'm here just breath love" I say stroking her cheek "D are you alright? What happened?" Marcel asks kneeling next to me and I glare at him "does she look alright to you?" I snap he glares at me "hey D it's okay just breath" he says to her she slowly takes deep breaths and she slowly stops shaking and looks both me and Marcel in the eye "i-it m-must be s-stopped" she starts but trails off as she passes out in my arms "I'm going to lie her on our bed in my room" I say picking her up bridle style and flashing to my room, I gently lie her on the bed and tuck her in so she's comfortable "what happened love" I whisper to her as I tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear I kiss her forehead and sit in the chair that I put next to the bed "daddy" Zander's little voice says from the doorway "buddy you should be with Hope and Hayley" I say "I want to see mommy" he says walking over to me, I pick him up and him on my lap but he climbs off my lap and crawls on to the bed and lies down beside Davina "please be okay mommy" he whispers sniffling a little making my heart clench my poor boy I know he must be frightened I mean he did witness his mother have a seizure "she'll be okay buddy" I say he turns to look at me for a second "you promise" he says I smile at him "I promise your mommy is the strongest woman I've ever met so I know she's going to be okay" I say pulling him off the bed and into my arms holding him close "I don't want to loose my mommy" he whimpers little tears escape his eyes I gently wipe them away with my thumb "I know I don't either buddy" I say rubbing his back "daddy can I sleep in here tonight so I can look after mommy?" He asks "of course I'll be sleeping in here too" I say he smiles a little before climbing back onto the bed and cuddling up against Davina "you'll be okay mommy" he whispers I smile at him he's such a good boy so pure and so like his mother she says he's a lot like me but I don't see it all I see when I look at Zander is Davina, I see the same when I look at Grace too they both are exactly like her and for that I'm glad.

Uh oh what happened with Davina? Find out in the next chapter where it will be revealed why she collapsed and had a seizure. Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment