I know

Sorry for the awful title for the chapter, I just put the first thing that comes to mind

Kol's pov

I anxiously pace around my bedroom, running a hand through my hair as I keep my eyes on Davina, It's been two days since she had a seizure and passed out, she's still yet to wake up and I'm beyond worried because she hasn't even moved one single part of her body, the only thing that let's me know she's still alive is that she keeps mumblings but I noticed as she mumbles she also panics causing her to go into another seizure, I don't know why this happened or why it's happening to Davina, why her? Why my wife? Can't she be left alone?. Zander has been in here a lot too keeping an eye on her but I don't let him stay in here too long, I'm worried about Zander too he's been acting not like himself since Davina passed out, I catch him mumbling in his sleep and then he wakes up freaking out about something when I comfort him the only thing he says is mommy then he falls back to sleep I think he might be having nightmares about what happened to his mother since he did witness what happened and just like that it comes to me, Hope and Zander were with Davina at the time of the accident they must of noticed something that caused her to faint but how do I get them to talk especially if they're too scared too. "Bekah" I call out for my sister who quickly appears with a very distressed Grace in her arms, my poor little girl hasn't slept well since Davina fainted, the only way I can get her to sleep is by lying her beside Davina and she's out like a light she just wants her mother "what's wrong has she woken up yet?" She asks "unfortunately no listen I need you to watch Davina for me" I say "what for? Where are you going?" She asks "to talk to my son and niece they were with Davina when she fainted they must know what happened right before she fainted" I say "good luck Klaus has tried to ask Hope what happened but she just told him she saw Davina fall to the floor unconscious" Rebekah says "well I need to try they're children they're not going to say anything if they're scared" I say walking out the room and to Hope's room where Zander is sleeping while we stay here "Hope and Zander Mikaelson we three need to have a little talk" I say gently yet sternly so I don't frighten them that's the last thing I want to do "what's wrong daddy?" Zander asks I sigh and kneel down in front of them "I'm worried about your mommy" I say "she still sleeping?" He asks "yes my son but that's what I need to talk to you two about" I say "what is it Uncle Kol?" Hope asks "you were both with her when she fainted did you notice anything strange before she fainted?" I ask they look down at the floor "if you two know something then you have to tell me this is your mommy and Aunt D we're talking about here we can't wake her up if we don't know happened" I say "she asked us if we heard anything" Hope says "mommy was whispering" Zander says "she might've been hearing voices" Hope adds I nod in understanding as it all clicks in my head, the ancestors were contacting Davina, they told her they would tell her information about the threat in New Orleans but why did she faint? Did the ancestors show her something? "Okay thank you I'm so proud of you for telling me for your honesty I will take you both out for ice cream when mommy's better" I say with a grin "yay ice cream" Hope squeals "I want to see mommy" Zander says "you just saw her 20 minutes ago" I say I chuckle when he gives me a look as if to say 'so what I don't care' "she's my mommy I'm her baby boy please Daddy let me see mommy" he says giving me puppy eyes I chuckle at him amused "fine come on" I say picking him up and heading back to my room. Upon entering my room I put Zander down who goes straight over to the bed where Davina lies and he kneels beside Grace who was lying fast asleep beside Davina, she had cuddled herself up against her, Zander lies on the other side of her cuddling up to her just like his sister "I'll leave you three alone but I'll be downstairs if you need me" Rebekah says standing up I nod at her as she exits the room, I go over to the bed, pick up Grace and place her in her crib as quietly as possible not wanting to wake her "Davina wake up love we all miss you" I say "yeah mommy we miss you" Zander says "Kol" Davina mumbles I instantly lean up grabbing her hand Zander does the same with her other hand "mommy" he says we watch as her eyes flutter open revealing those beautiful blue eyes of hers which I have missed so much "Kol Zander" she mumbles moving her head abit "you're awake" I say happily "how long have I been out?" She asks "two days" I say "what?! Did I miss anything?" She asks "no love nothing really happened" I say "mommy" Zander says throwing himself on her hugging her making her chuckle "hey baby I'm sorry if I scared you" she says sitting up with him so he's on her lap "it's okay mommy" Zander says placing his head on her chest "baby I need to talk to your daddy it's very important" she says kissing his forehead Zander nods, getting off the bed and out the room "Davina what happened?" I ask "the ancestors they showed me everything" she says "showed you what?" I ask curiously "the threats past I know what we're up against Kol and it's bad like really bad" she says "you saw into the spirit's past?" I ask "yes the spirit is 15 hundred years old and it's a she" she says "wow so it's ancient what else?" I ask "she is pure evil and will stop at nothing to get what she wants" she says "what does she want?" I ask "more power and Hayley and Hope dead" she says "what why?!" I ask shocked "this witch that is haunting us created the Werewolf curse and she happens to come from a certain bloodline, she's a Labonair" she says "Hayley and Hope are descended from her" I say "not directly but yes they are descended from her but very distant the spirit's mom was the first Labonair Werewolf" she says "so she's after Hayley and Hope?" I say "yes but she's also after children of werewolves and witches" she says "nobody is safe Kol she must be stopped before she gets the chance to be reborn because if she is reborn she will be even stronger and she will be hard to kill" she says "it's going to be okay we're going to defeat this thing before it does any harm" I say rubbing her back "we need to tell the others now especially Hayley and Hope" she says "alright I'll tell them you stay here and rest" I say "don't you think I've had enough rest?" She sasses making me chuckle "oh how I've missed you" I say kissing her passionately before heading downstairs to tell everyone what Davina told me.

So that's out in the open execpt the name of the spirit but it will be revealed in the next chapter, stay tuned for more

Vote and comment