Upcoming stories

Sorry this isn't a chapter but an announcement
I will be writing two new Kolvina stories one will be up in November and the other story will be uploaded after New Year. I write loads on Kolvina but that's because I love them, they're my favorite couple throughout The Vampire Diaires/The Originals universe and I have so many ideas for stories based on the couple.

I'm sure those of you who read my other current Kolvina story Twist of fate will have seen the post about a new story one will be based on a fairytale the other one will be different.

Here's a slight plot of one story

Davina Claire and Hayley Marshall two girls who have more in common than they could ever know. They are long lost sisters who have no memory of one another but will soon discover the truth once Hayley comes to New Orleans in search for answers about her family but gets caught up in a war between vampires and witches just like Davina. Hayley and Davina will deal with the struggles of mad witches, old vampires, betrayal and romance with two certain original vampires.

(This story will involve Haylijah too but it will focus more on Kolvina along Hayley and Davina)

The plot and story will be better once I actually start writing it.

Feel free to comment on it or give me ideas of what you like to see in the story.