News

I have some news for you all, so there's one more chapter coming up in a few days it might possibly be a two part chapter anyways after the final chapter I will be uploading Unexpected reboot along with a new story it's of course a Kolvina story sorry I just love this couple so much, I wish Julie Plec and crew would make a TV show spin off based on them.

Anyway I'm going to tell you a little bit about the new story

The story will be called I'm yours truly

Davina will be the little sister of Damon and Stefan Salvatore, she will play a siphon witch vampire hybrid which will be interesting. Before Davina and her brothers became vampires she knew Kol Mikaelson and was in a romantic relationship with him which ended in tears when he broke her heart and left her broken with his unborn child. When Davina and her brothers became vampires, Damon and Stefan abandoned Davina in pursuit of Katherine and Davina was found by her mother Lily who helped Davina get over her heartbreak and betrayal, she also helped Davina get through her pregnancy and made her into a fierce, strong woman who fought and protected those she cared about especially her daughter Natalia.

Present day Davina and Natalia arrive in Mystic falls to pay a visit to Damon and Stefan after so long. The brothers are shocked but thrilled to see their little sister and niece but how long will they stay for when Davina finds out her ex lover is in town with his family who are causing havoc with her brother Stefan's girlfriend and things just get worse when Davina's fiance arrives.

What do you think? Does it sound good?

Please comment and tell me what you think