now and forever

Kol's pov

Me and Davina soon found the dark object that will trap the hollows soul, the dark object is called devil's hell such a unique name for a deadly little object that will trap you forever. It's basically a cube with symbols on looks harmless but it's lethal  and tricky to use, all you have to do is place the cube directly in front of the enemy activate it and it releases this awful screeching sound which paralyzes the enemy and sucks them into the cube where the enemy stays forever in a torturess hell as there's no way out once you go in. On the way back to the compound we were silent Davina just looked ahead ignoring me, she's still upset at me for being a dick and throwing a tantrum I didn't mean to take it out on her I'm just so fed up with the hollow all I want to do is be with her and my children as a family instead of running around after an ancient evil bitch. "Davina" I say stopping outside the compound she doesn't look at me when I say her name "you're still mad aren't you? I'm sorry for being a dick I didn't mean to upset you" I say gently grabbing her arm making her turn to face him "I know I'm just tired I want to get this over with" she says looking at me "we will and I promise once the hollow is dealt with I'll make it up to you for my little tantrum back there" I say placing my forehead against hers she smiles "you better" she says I press my lips against hers I need to kiss her before we head into the compound "I will" I mutter cupping her cheek in my hand as she deepens the kiss now that's more like it.

After the kiss we finally head into the compound to find everyone standing around "what took you two so long?" Nik asks crossing his arms "Cami hid the object very well" I say taking the object from Davina who had pulled it out of her bag "looks harmless" he comments I smirk "yes but it's far from harmless this will trap the hollows soul and once she's in we'll destroy it just to be on the safe side" I say Freya takes it from me "nice well I'll set it up while Vincent conjures a trap for the hollow" she says walking over to the large square in the middle of the room which she obviously set for a spell "today we finally get rid of that wrench" Rebekah says emerging from the stairs with a sleeping Grace in her arms "the kids need to be put in a room secured with a safety and protection spell one of us will stay with them" Davina says "I'll stay with them" Keelin says holding Zander and Hope's hand "Keelin when did you get here?" I ask curiously "two hours ago I called Freya to see if everything was okay she of course said yes and that I needed to stay away but I knew better and came here to help" she replied with a grin "I like you Freya I like your girlfriend" Rebekah says with a smile "right Keelin take the kids upstairs Davina will put a spell on the room" Freya says blushing Davina follows Keelin and the kids up the stairs taking Grace from Rebekah on the way.

Davina comes back a few minutes later after placing a protection spell and barrier spell on the room the kids are in "are we ready?" She asks everyone looks to each other before turning to look at Vincent "ready" he says we all get in our positions and wait.

A bright light blurs into the room blinding us and we find the hollow in the middle of the room "ready to die?" She asks "we aren't dying today just getting rid of you once and for all" Nik says smirking at her the hollow cackles "you can't get rid of me no matter if I'm dead of alive I'm too powerful" she snarls "all that power goes to your head it's your downfall well you already did fall but you still want to cause havoc among us so we must remove you completely" Elijah says the hollow raises her arms and breaks Elijah's right leg which quickly heals.

"I'm going nowhere I will kill those children and I will inhabit Davina's body and destroy her" she says with a smirk I instinctively hold Davina close to me "I'm afraid that's not going to happen" Vincent says "why makes you say that?" The hollow asks with a smug grin on her face "have you happened to notice your surroundings?" Vincent questions the hollow looks around and sees she's stood in a square with witch symbols on she tries to get out of the square but is stopped by an invisible barrier "what is this?" She hisses "a little spell we placed to ensure you can't escape" Davina says "let me out" the hollow hisses "now why would we do that?" I question "I'll leave you alone" she says we all chuckle at her words "we're not stupid love we're not falling for that trick" Nik says making her glare at him "now who wants to do the honors?" I ask picking up the devil's hell cube "what is that?" The hollow asks "a little cage for you one you won't be able to get out of" I say with a smirk "I'll do it" Davina says taking the box from my hands "are you sure?" I ask "yes this bitch went after our children and that doesn't settle well with me" she replies moving to stand in front of the hollow "everybody get ready to stand back and keep out of the way" I warn as Davina places the cube on the floor and chants before vamp speeding over to me as the cube starts shaking then a loud screeching noise booms from it making us all hold our ears I look to see the hollow screaming as a large black hand emerges from the cube and grabs her by the feet pulling her towards the cube she yells and curses trying to chant a curse at us but the black hand yanks her straight into the cube and everything goes silent "is that it? Is it over?" Hayley asks stepping forward to look at the cube "not yet just to be sure she never gets out" Davina says clicking her fingers and the cube sets on fire.

We all watch as the cube burns until it's nothing but dust "it's over she's gone" Rebekah says smiling "finally" Nik says I turn to Davina and pull her into a kiss making my siblings groan "I'm going to see Hope" Hayley says vamp speeding away "I'll come with you" Elijah says following after her "alright enough you can fuck each other later" Rebekah says yanking Davina away from me much to my dismay "I'm going to get the kids why don't you gather our stuff and we'll go to our home" Davina says I nod "alright" I say giving her a quick kiss before vamp speeding away to gather our things, well the few things we packed.

15 minutes later
I walk down the stairs with two duffel bags in hand one has mine and Davina's clothes in while the other has Zander and Grace's clothes in. I see Davina stood by the entrance of the compound with Grace in her arms and Zander standing next to her "ready to go home?" She asks "definitely" I say heading out the compound with her and the kids. We get in the car and I drive off towards our house which we haven't been too in months because if the hollow but now it's over and we can finally be a proper family living in our own house instead of living with my siblings.

We arrive at our house "look kids we're home" Davina says as she gets Grace out the car seat and points to the house "can I sleep in my bed again?" Zander asks "of course" I say taking his hand in mine while I hold the other two duffel bags in my other hand. Once we get inside the house I sigh in content from finally being back in our house "I'm gonna put the kids to bed" Davina says turning to me "alright I'll sort out the duffel bags" I say she nods giving me a kiss on the cheek before heading up the stairs with the kids.

I'm pouring out two glasses of red wine when Davina comes back downstairs "they're asleep didn't take long to get them down Zander was out like a light as soon as his head hit the pillow" she says entering the kitchen I turn to face her and hand her a glass of wine "what's this for?" She asks "to celebrate getting rid of the hollow and being able to be a proper family again" I say raising my glass to her she smiles and clinks her glass against mine "cheers" she says taking a sip "cheers" I say taking a sip of mine before placing it down on the counter and pulling Davina to me she smiles at me "at last things are normal" I say smiling down at her holding her close to my body "don't jinx it you never know trouble could be right round the corner" she says "well if any trouble comes knocking on our door we'll deal with them" I say "indeed we will" she says placing her glass down to wrap her arms around my neck "I love you Davina Mikaelson" I say she smiles playing with the small hairs at the back of my neck "I love you too Kol Mikaelson" she says I gently rub her cheek in my hand "this right here and those little angels upstairs is our now and forever" I say pressing my forehead against hers "let now and forever be just like this" she says pressing her lips against mine in a passionate kiss I remove my hand from her cheek, wrapping my arms around her waist and lifting her slightly oh this is my now and forever and it's perfect.

The end

Ta da it's the end, what did you think? I really hope you liked it. Unexpected reboot will be up in a few minutes along with I'm yours truly I hope you'll like them.

Vote and comment