New threat

Davina's pov

Once Kol's family arrive me and Hayley put Hope, Zander and Grace in the playroom keeping the door open slightly and taking the baby monitor with me. I sit next to Kol as we wait for his siblings to tell us what's going on "wait hold on where's Marcel?" I ask noticing his lack of presence in the room "he's with Vincent he'll be with us shortly" Elijah explains "can you tell us what is going on?" Kol asks "we are facing a new threat" Freya says "yeah no kidding I gathered that from the deadly symbol on the compound wall" Kol remarks "a few weeks after you two left kids were starting to disappear and Hope was having nightmares about them and that symbol you saw she had been obsessively drawing the symbol, one night she grew ill as it turned out she was linked to the kids who had gone missing and they were being sacrificed by a witch to serve this ancient spirit who craves power" Freya explained I immediately start fearing the lives of mine and Kol's children at the sound of the new threat "so this spirit is going round sacrificing children for power?" Kol questions "not exactly this spirit has followers who see the spirit as their master and they are in turn doing evil biddings for the spirit" Hayley says "do you have a name of this spirit?" I ask "no that's what we're trying to figure out but what we do know is Vincent has dealt with this thing before" Klaus replies "what Vincent knows of this spirit?" I ask curiously "yes apparently 8 years ago he and Eva were expecting their first child and Vincent wanted to get rid of the vampires so he could protect his child so he called upon dark magic and he and Eva served the spirit but things got out of hand and Eva became a demon and their unborn child was no more" Klaus explains I grip Kol's hand tightly out of fear and need of comfort as I feel tears threaten to spill, poor Vincent that explains a lot about why he left his family and walked away from the witches all those years ago, I knew Vincent practised dark magic because he told me he did and that he used to be quite a cruel person but I never expected the dark magic he practised to be one so dangerous to others but he did it to try and protect his unborn child but the price of the magic he did cost him his unborn child "when you say the child was no more what do you mean exactly?" Kol asks "according to Marcel Vincent told him he didn't know what happened he didn't know whether Eva lost the baby because of the magic or whether Eva sacrificed the child Vincent said the child had simply vanished from Eva's womb as if it were never even there" Elijah explains "how awful poor Vincent so have you figured out a way to stop this threat?" I question them "no but we know the spirit is that of a witch who wishes to be reborn and she or he is looking for his or her remains which have bean scattered around New Orleans in four different places" Rebekah says "well lets find them and destroy the bones before it gets the chance to be reborn me and Davina won't have our children living in New Orleans while there is a threat lurking about that sacrifices children!" Kol says sternly "calm down little brother there is no need to panic we will deal with this threat like we do with all our enemies but we need to take it easy" Elijah says "don't tell me to calm down Elijah this thing could come after my children and I will not allow them to be harmed simply because we chose to sit back and take it easy!" Kol says standing up and stalking over to Elijah who is stood by the fireplace with an emotionless expression on his face "mommy? daddy?" we all turn to see Zander stood there holding his fox teddy and looking upset, I immediately rush over to him and sweep him up into my arms "baby what's wrong?" I ask "I heard yelling" he says I look at everyone who looks sad that they scared him "we're sorry buddy we never meant to scare you" Kol says "you didn't scare me I just don't like yelling" Zander replies "very well we won't yell again we all promise" Klaus says looking Zander in the eye with a gentle smile on his face, Zander smiles at Klaus "okay" he says holding his fist which Klaus gently fist bumps which is their thing, it isn't strange to see Zander and Klaus do that as they are very close, Klaus adores his nephew as do Freya, Elijah and Rebekah, I often think Klaus may have a strong influence on my son not that it bothers me it's a good thing that he bonds well with his uncle as he does with his other uncle and aunts. 

Freya, Elijah, Rebekah and Hayley explain the rest of what they know of this threat after Zander is cheered up and sent back to the playroom with his cousin and little sister. We all come up with a plan on how to deal with this threat, first thing we need to do is figure out the identity of the dead witch, find out what exactly she or he wants and how to stop the enemy before it harms anyone but if only we knew just how hard it would be to vanquish the threat and that there would be a lot of drama and betrayal to come.

I apologise if this chapter looks confusing I was sort of in a rush to get this chapter done as I finish college in 2 days and I have one last assignment to do before then, I promise I will update a new chapter when I get the chance to do, Stay tuned for more.

vote and comment