Danger

Davina's pov

I was singing Grace a lullaby to try and calm her down, she's been restless for the last three hours almost like something's unsettling her and it hurts to see her like this "shhh what's the matter baby?" I coo once I finish the lullaby "mommy" I hear Zander say behind me with Hope next to him "she's upset" Hope says looking worried "I know but she'll be okay" I say bouncing Grace on my hip "she can sense something that's what's making her upset" Hope says walking over to me as I sit down "what is it you sense baby girl?" I coo looking into her beautiful blue eyes I know I won't get a response from her since she's only seven months old and isn't able to talk yet but I wish I could understand what she's feeling. Grace looks at me and places a hand on my cheek, I feel magic rushing through me at her touch and I see a bright blue light followed by the image of a teenage girl with dark hair and dark eyes and olive skin but I sense a lot of evil from her then I see an image of her marching towards the cottage making me gasp and Grace let's go of my cheek "alright kids you need to hide" I say standing up "what's wrong mommy?" Zander asks "it's the hollow isn't it? She's coming here isn't she?" Hope asks I nod at her "yes so you need to hide and take Grace with you" I say handing Grace to Hope knowing she won't drop her or let anything happen to her "hide and stay quiet don't come out unless I tell you too" I say they nod before rushing into my room to hide.

I place a cloaking spell on the kids so the hollow won't find them then I proceed to place a protection spell on the house to prevent her from entering as I perform the protection spell I hear her footsteps outside "oh children come out and play" she whistles creepily I scowl and clench my fists once the protection spell is complete 'no chance bitch' I mutter as I hear her bang on the door.

Kol's pov

I groan in frustration when my phone fails to get through to Davina's, I've been trying to get hold of her to warn her about the hollow but everytime I call her it doesn't get through it just says the number is unrecognized, I sense the hollow has something to do with it so there's no chance of Davina running but I know Davina will sense somethings up, I just hope I can get to her and the kids before the hollow does I don't know what I'd do if she succeeds in killing my wife and children along with my niece.

Davina please be okay my love, I'm on my way.

Uh oh will Davina and the children be okay? Will Kol get there on time? Do you think Davina will be able to hold off the hollow with her powers? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment