Dandelion Leaves. {Mystery}

When you say it.
It sounds like
Dandelion Leafs.
But she left. So we will say "Dandelion Leaves."
She left me.
She thought of herself as a dandelion.
When I had the time to hang around with her she would lay out life for me.
Logically explaining words in her own way. The way she spoke flowing through the breeze wherever we were.
She talked about leaving sometimes.
"All living things at some point need to feel alive. So they leave. To find a better life wherever they please."
She never put anyone down.
"Everyone is a dandelion. Yet everyone calls dandelions weeds... But they are in a way humans. Each one uniquely finding their way through their life. So when someone calls them weeds. It's like calling someone stupid or idiotic."
She made learning... Fun.
"You hate math? Well think about it this way. A ice cream cone once decided it would make its way through. It had many problems. But yet it still got bought. And when it passed it was released. Right? So think. Be an ice cream cone for now. Until someone shows you how much you mean."
But then she left. Out of no where. Just left. We talked about leaving a lot now that I think about it. She was older then me. By a few months. Just a few.
Yet she was mature.
"Would you stop acting like a child in front of my parents!"
She thought about herself and others a lot.
"What are you doing! I would get myself seriously hurt doing that. Stop you will hurt yourself silly."
She had playful and serious mood swings.
"Hey! We should play a game. But the down side. Whoever loses must finish the dishes."
She had a way with words. Her walls covered with quotes.
"Cry me a river.. she said
She has no idea how many times I cried her a ocean."
But when she left. She left with the biggest part of me.
"When I leave. I promise I will leave with you. Someday."
I don't understand why you left.
"When I leave I want you to continue with your life alright?"
Well Y/N.
it was a bad day.
(Lowercase intended.)
Flashback.
I looked into her eyes. She smiled idiotically at me. I scolded her as she held about 18 dandelions in her hand. It began to get colder as the days got colder.
"They got to survive. Just like me."
The dandelions were beautiful so was she.
Her bangs hanging down long beside her face.
"Y/N they will come back next year." I told her as she retrieved a cup from the kitchen. She combed through her hair with her fingers.

The Days Passed Slowly. Painfully.
You kept hinting at your close death. Or your leave from this beautiful earth. I'll be back.

Well your gone now.
"Some time in life. All living creatures need to leave. Take a break from life."

A day before you left. To wherever you went. You told me this.
"Don't let our best memories bring you sorrow."
I won't Y/N. I look into the sky each night and look for your eyes beyond the stars. I let the dandelions in the backyard still. Your gravestone:
"Every Living Thing needs a break. Take a leave. Especially Dandelions."