Out Of It. {Namjoon}

Relationships, what's there to say. People get into them. Feel special and when it ends a feel of depression spread into your whole body until it just disappears and you learn to move on. Situations can be compared to different levels of where the relationship stood and how long it was.
Where you cheated on? That's what they all ask.
Who broke up with who? In that situation your relationship must've been consisted of a 'power couple?' Rumors then spread fast.
I heard she wasn't happy with him? And then the regretful one in the relationship the one who knows they did wrong but are too prideful to swallow it and realize they're wronging. But instead hold it inside and deal with the pain and stigma alone.
However, your relationship was far from those. It was perfect in your eyes. You saw no one else, his friends were kind and caring of you. You and Namjoon weren't a power couple you were amazing. You just fit as two.
You now sat in front of his mom. She didn't expect Namjoon to be dating a girl like you, your parents working on a farm but still raised you well.
"So your the girl." She said sweetly but everyone knew the venom oozing out of the words.
"Yes Ma'am." You gulped scared of the questioning.
"What do your parents work as?" She asked eyeing you down. You resembled your dad completely but had your moms small body.
"They work on an orchard ma'am." You said respect glazing the short sentence. Her eyebrows raised and she looked over to her son.
"You can leave now, me and my son need to talk alone." She said to you. You stood up bowed to her before walking out of the door shooting Namjoon a worried gaze before exiting and going to your office. You were practicing to be a teacher, you would bring in homeschooled children and make sure they are getting proper education. You sat on the sofa, your feet tucked into your chest just thinking. The door bell chimed and you didn't move. You weren't scared, you mentally prepared for the break. Your heart to split.
"Y/N, I don't know how to say this. But I love you and." You held your hand up.
"Come to me when you can stay with me and promise me a future." You pushed him out and he turned the glass door you could see his broken face. He looked ultimately guilty for hurting you. Although you felt out of place. You just kept a strong gaze. Before softly smiling, went and prepared for a painful month.
It sure was.
Out of place to say this.
But it felt good to be alone.
To be able to cry and sulk with no one watching.
It was so out of place.

___________________________
K so it wasn't that sad I apologize very deeply, sorry 😐 😂😂😭😚