Tonight {Taehyung}

He wanted to make that night special for you. He knew that he could only hold you for so long before you would drift off. To save himself from the pain he needed to let go.
That night he took you out to eat. You ate happily smiling selling with him. You thanked him with great gratitude and went back home with you. You spent a few hours with one an other, you watched a movie. By now you were suspicious to your why he was doing all of this. You questioned it a few times but he brushed it off by saying it was all because he loved you.
Another movie. He kissed you deeply. Things leaded into things and you were filled with lust only for him. You spent the night together.
He knew that when you woke he would be gone. But for the night he held you. Close in his arms the warmth spreading through your body's.

When you woke you reached over to grab or snuggle into Taehyung. You were confused to see no body next to you. You felt and felt but nothing. It was warm throughout the bed like he had just left. Your eyes shot open in panicked. You threw the blankets off the bed before walking out of the room scared.
You searched all the rooms before retreating to the kitchen. You saw no one. Your eyes filled with tears. Was this the day you had been dreading to find?

Days Earlier.
He was talking to you about someday soon he would have to leave and Pursue his dreams. I smiled only to be left in hope to stay with him.
Was today that day? The day you would be alone? He told you he would be gone but eventually come back. He told you to wait for him. You told him you would. You will wait. But for now you moped in sorrow.

At the Current time.

I looked one last time before finally seeing the note,
Dear Y/N..
The Day came too soon.
I love you.
Don't ever think I played you.
I love you.

I used to play with people in high school but our love was never a joke. Our love is completely real. For real and always will be.
Remember to be patient and I will come home to you. Don't...
Try not to forget me. Because I'm sure my heart will remember you.
Don't cry over me. Don't die over me. Don't shed a drop of blood for me. Because I just want you to be happy. All those times you told me it was gonna be forever and told me you were never going to leave me. I believed you. But I left you.
I'm sorry Y/N.

I didn't know what to feel. Loved, Sad, Angry, Depressed. But currently anger was taking over the girl. She was bursting into tears. He told her forever. He told her not to cry not to die not to try to die. He didn't listen. Neither will she.
She cried for as long as her eyes let her. She took down all pictures of them. Together at least. She kept some of him. She ran to the bathroom grabbing blades. She used them for shaving if she ran out of tools.
She thought over it. Should I die?
She yelled in agony and slid the blade across her skin. A cut first showed then blood poured. She screamed again this time in pain. She slid it down the opposite arm hoping to end it all.

Years Past.

Taehyung had waited for this day.
He walked up to the door holding the key hoping it would still work. The house was dark. He opened it. The house slick and span. He smiled she took care of the house. One light remained on.
He slowly walked to the room, he opened the door slightly the sight broke his heart. Y/N....

She looked pale. Her wrists held scars her face was sunken and skinny. Her arms had grown skinnier and so did her legs. It had been a year.
A jar of peanut Butter sat on the floor next to her almost Gone. He reminded himself of the situation. He shook her shoulder slightly and she groggily woke up.
"Please don't help me. I'm waiting for someone." She mumbled crossing her arms over her knees laying her head in her arms.
"For who?" He said. Her eyes shot up at him.
"No one." She said anger filling her voice. She grabbed the blade quickly before shoving it into her skin hitting a blade near her Elbow. Taehyung screamed as she fell to the floor. Dark blood spilling slowly out of her wound.

"I waited just show I could show you this.." she said blood sitting in her lap as she was sitting in his lap.
She grabbed his hand and shoved it to her leg. He removed a price of blood soaked cloth from her leg.
A scar engraved.
'I'll wait for you. See you soon. Heaven maybe?' As he grabbed her head. Her eyes rolled back. Her face went cold her pulse stopped.

She waited. Eventually he came to her. It only took him 4 minuets to die...

____________________
I'm writing pt3 rn don't worry (When the heart calls {Jimin}) publishing it tomorrow ;)