ChaNged {Jhope}

A girl maybe standing 5'2. Her name was Y/N. She wasn't the prettiest. She had braces and her hair wasn't the straightest. But she had the biggest crush on Hoseok. He secretly liked her. But there was one problem.
If he was seen with the poor girl.
It would ruin his reputation.
She confessed.
"I've liked you Jung Ho Seok. Ever since grade schooling. So please accept me." She bowed before handing him the short white rose. He smiled sweetly before rejecting her offer in the kindest way he knew. She nodded and walked off embarrassed.

Years later Y/N had gotten her braces off. Her hair had been more straight. She grew taller and stunningly beautiful. She became a model for big company's. One day she crossed his path.
"Y/N?!" She recognized the voice.
"Hey Hoseok." She said. She wore a sweatshirt that had been turned into a crop-top. Denim jeans and vans. Her hat covered her eyes. She took the hat off and Hoseok's eyes widened. Your eyes were exceptionally beautiful. They were a deep color of (eye color) and they were round and curious. Your eyelashes stood out and the eyeliner you wore just made it better. He was staring and you blushed.
"Y/N.. I know I shouldn't have turned you down in high school. I did like you I was just scared. So please accept me?" He asked. You smiled and scoffed.
"You've Changed Hoseok." You said looking down at your phone.
"Y/N-ah!!" Taehyung called you.
"Coming." You said. You shot a wink and Hoseok and walked off.
He definitely had changed.

_____________
(pre written don't worry I'm caught up)
BUT OMG GUYS

WHAT IS THIS 3K?! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCh I WILL TRY TO MAKE MY ANGSTS BETTER FOR ALL OF YOU 😂🤗😩😭

WHAT IS THIS
3K?! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCh I WILL TRY TO MAKE MY ANGSTS BETTER FOR ALL OF YOU 😂🤗😩😭