Hearts Entertwined {Jungkook}

When you first met me, your friends told you that I was a rude girl. A girl that broke people's hearts: but was that true?
Did you believe them, no I don't think so.. Because you approached me full of pride and honesty. Walked up closer and closer. Until our chests were only 20 centimeters from each other and said.
"Hello, my names Jungkook."
From that moment on, well at least for a while now. Your name was Jungkook. The name that was in my phone. Written on left over polaroids. Even etched into my head. But I couldn't stop thinking about you.
For a while before we met, I grew a protective wall against myself and others so that I couldn't be hurt anymore. Personal experiences putting me in the worst. Dishing out the pain that could soon put me to death.
I had been like that for 8 months and I really needed to be myself again. But the same physical and social mask had to be worn every day. The cold glares, the emotionless face. Every shy smile had been hidden for a long time. To be honest did it just hurt me more? Maybe..
You taught me how to pull myself from that longing time that kept me in internal depression. You just somehow made it all disappear..? You made me forget everything else.
I found myself infatuated with your kindness and utter bluntly honest side that showed me myself again. Well, maybe myself.

Months had passed and winter was jumping around the corner. The leaves already on the ground. Soggy from all the rain that had fallen hours or days before. The sky's permanently grey from the overall gloomy-Ness of the season. But you smiled.
The Smile consisted longer and you weren't as shy too it, and it was all because of him.
The moment I realized that all my emotions were based on this boy was the time I realized I fell for him.
Sure, in a friendly way we had exchanged a decent 'Love Ya.' Before bidding each other off for a while, but little did he know that it meant way more to me. The way that when he would walk away after letting those two or three words spill from his mouth.
My face would heat up and I would feel like ultimate shaking of heat run through my body. Firstly trailing my spine and then end escalating through my toes. Then my skin going back to normal. A faint smile being left on my lips.
'I'm in love with you.'
"I'm in love with you..."
the bedroom walls would echo with those five words. Trying to find the courage to finally let them out. But would I? Those words that would finally be set free only to lead me to eternal misery.
So here I stood, 20 centimeters from your chest. Telling you the words that threatened my fast beating heart.
"I love you."
"Not in a friend way." I continued
You store at me, those beautiful eyes staring into my soul. So pure. So beautiful.
"I'm sorry." You shouldn't be.
"I love you." Don't say that!
"But not in that way..."