Undone (pt1) Kim Seok Jin

The 17 year old, tired boy slowly released the heavy wait backpack. Off his shoulders. Taking his time to massage the irritated area from walking home.
Signing deeply he reached into the bag and took out the orange envelope. Biting his lip as he took the card out.

Science- A-
Math - B
History - A
Critical Thinking- C-

And the rest of the grades didn't seem to matter. Well, not really. He swallowed his pride and walked into his dads office across the house. Knocking suddenly becoming nervous.
"Dad..?" He asked not sure if he was ready for this or not.
"Mm." His Dad responded not bothering to look down from the newspaper. But after Jin took a moment choking on his words he lifted his eyebrows at his stuffed son.
"Spit it out, Jin. I have work to do." With this is loyal son walked up to him and handed him the card. Closing his eyes with contempt. Not opening them for what seemed like ages. Without a reaction of yelling or scolding he walked out from the room.
He sighed in relief and contempt. Biting his inner mouth.
Later that night he sat in his room studying for his upcoming exams. Deciding to take a break he walked to the bathroom and turning on the shower. Waiting for the water to warm out he heard loud voices screaming downstairs. But near enough to hear. Soon recognizing them to be his parents.
"WELL MAYBE IF YOU WOULD HAVE JUST LEFT HIM ON THE FRONT PORCH THINGS WOULD'VE BEEN EASIER." 'What?' Seokjin thought his stomach slowly churning to himself as he thought about what they were saying.
"YOU WOULD HAVE JUST LEFT HIM?" His 'mother' screamed back just as mad.
"If your so upset about him, go sign the papers. Besides it's not like he meant anything to me." His father beckoned the mother and he heard her quiet whimpers turn into sobs as her husband left the house shutting the door with a quiet but moving slam.
But suddenly Seokjin didn't want to shower. He walked out of the room washing his face before that. Slipping into comfy wear and under the covers. Biting back the tears as he heard footsteps near his room. He wasn't ready. He wasn't ready yet, he needed time. He wanted to accept the fact that he was going to be sent away. Just like some other kids at his school.
"Seokjin?" His mother softly called and Jin squeezed his eyes shut in attempts to make her believe he was asleep. Just so he didn't break down in front of the woman he cared most about.
She sighed knowing the young boy had to have heard some of it. She walked over to his bed and sat on the end. Slowly and cautiously reaching her hand towards his ruffle of hair. Brushing her fingers through the mop. He melted into her touch and slowly fell asleep: just like that.
But lord knows what was to bring to him next.

And I have motivation for this.
It'll be a 8 parts long and should be up by Wednesday or Thursday of this upcoming week if School doesn't go to complete chaos again. Oh and thanks for 70k Lovely's :))