Just the way you are {Namjoon}

As she walked, wobbling in her sorrows as the rain dropped over her, soaking her and her clothing. She kept her head up. Her eyes leaking of a warm river.
But she stopped as a wet paper seemed to be glued to her leg.
She picked it up.
"To the girl I love the most.
I don't know where you are or even who you are. But I'm writing this in future tense so.. Yeah.
You may be hurting, badly at this time and place. But happiness only comes from curiosity. You got curios tried something and only ended up hurting yourself. See? The cold hard truth.
But your strong, I believe that you will make it. Throughout this life until we meet once again.
Some people say there are soulmates, but is that really real?
Hearts don't last forever. They don't. They really don't.
You can't love someone for eternity because it just isn't right.
We die at some point.
But for now you must live...
Sincerely, your future loved boy."

She didn't know who the letter was from. But she hoped to meet him. She smiled for the first time in what seemed as year. Held the Eliminated paper to her chest and sighed.

guYs GUYS guys.
I'm releasing a Angsty Applyfic on this account with another author who's close to me.
So please follow this account and you'll get the notification..?
Btw she's @SophiXWolf