Grocery Store. {Taehyung}

Look at us. In this picture. Do you remember Taehyung? We we're so happy. What happened. All the sudden you just left. Never to return. What happened.
You said you would be going to the grocery store. But I waited.
16 hours later I gave up and went to bed.
48 hours ago I started looking for you.
5 days later I started crying a lot.
2 weeks later I thought you died.
6 months later I learned you found someone new.
1 year later I learned you were now famous.
3 years. A ocean of tears. A pile of panic attacks. Your standing in front of me dumbfounded.

"Y/N?" He asked coughing slightly.
"Hello Taehyung." I said formally standing up blinking back tears.
"I- I don't know what to say." He ran his hand through his new colored hair.
"I like your hair." I said pointing to his hair shifting slightly.
"Ah. You haven't changed a bit. Always complimenting people." He sighed.
"I've changed so much." I said my blood boiling.
"I've learned one thing for sure." I continued he furrowed his eyebrows a let out a soft chuckle.
"A grocery store is never a grocery store." I said proudly putting my hands on my waist.
"You remember that?" He nervously asked his hand on his nape.
"I also learned that a couple is no longer two." I continued gulping.
"Not to trust anyone." I said my words breaking.
"And to never ever. Go to the grocery store alone. You may not come back." I sobbed. I tried walking again but he grabbed my arm.
"Y/N I... I'm so sorry. I didn't know I would hurt you so bad." He said sorrowfully eyes.
"Tae!" A girly voice called him. He looked sympathetically at me then let go of my arm I stood there.
"I have to go to the grocery store." I said confirming my choice whipping my tears.
"What?" He asked as I began to run. I heard loud footsteps behind me. I continued to run. I stopped looking down. Water. Just black and blue water below he bridge. I turned to face him.
"I trusted you." I yelled. Taking a small step back.
"You left me." I said.
"This is my grocery store!" I continued pointing to the water.
"Y/N DON'T DO THIS." He yelled taking a step forward.
"Gladly." I said leaning backward. But before I yelled.
"IM GOING TO THE GROCERY STORE TAEHYUNG BYE FOREVER JUST LIKE YOU LEFT ME." Then took the last step and watched him over the edge sobbing on his knees. I heard faint calls of my name.

'Im going to the grocery store. Forever.'