Seven Deadly Sins |Lust| Jungkook

:Lust:
very strong sexual desire.

Jungkook didn't have list around you. At least You didn't know he did. You never caught on because your innocence was never betrayed. He said he wouldn't unless it was okay with you. But he never asked. As time went on Jungkook and you grew closer and never separated. Unless it was work. Or so you thought.

Days went on and he still came home every night. Still slept in the same bed as you. Still loved you like old times but to you it felt different. His scent growing off of his own. Sometimes feelings More feminine coming off. You decided to shoo the thought and just go on with your life with him. One day you guys decided to go out for a walk. It was a beautiful day and it was just right for the two of you. You walked for what seemed to be hours and just talked. Regular intellect.

However since then you haven't spoken like that. The conversations kept short and cheesy for all you knew he was busy. You were running out of regular food in your fridge and decided to go out for some at the local supermarket.
You were crossing the street when you bumped into a couple crossing in the opposite direction. But when you looked up to your shock it was the one and only Jeon Jungkook. Now that may sound cheesy and lame like it happens in the movies. But it sure did happen.
I looked up and looked to their hands.
"Ah Sorry I wasn't looking." I choked out.
"It's alright Y/N." he said looking nervously between the two women.
"Ah who's she?" The high pitched girl said.
"No one.. I will just be no one." You said and continued past them. You could have sworn you felt Jungkooks hand try to grab yours. But instead you just put it into your pockets and kept walking. You got what you needed and went home. Your mind thinking of the worst.
Those late nights with the lingering Women's perfume on his shirt. His hair messy and undone. His clothing wrinkled and out of shape. Maybe it was what you thought. However you decided the best had to come. Not only for him but for you.
You packed. Everything from pictures to chargers. Clothing to bathroom utensils. You suddenly looked up to the mirror to find tears continuing to fall down your face. Although you were hurt you have to be strong. You felt guilty for taking all the pictures just to be kind. You left 7 pictures.
One of you and him. One of you. Lots of selfies on dates you took. And a final one of you rn. You took your Polaroid and shot a lower face shot. As you looked you could see the paleness in your skin and red behind the wetness or tears staining your face at every moment. You tried to convince yourself not to leave. You tried your best but you couldn't.
You reached for the door handle taking in the scent of the apartment once more. When you opened it you saw a flustered Jungkook. His hair bundled up. You shook your head and tried to walk past him your bag shuffling at your knees. He blocked your way.
"Please Y/N.. Please stay." He said you coughed as the tears continued to stream. But gained enough confidence to say what your heart only knew.
"I love you so much. I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you. Maybe someday right?" You told him raising your hand. He winced maybe expecting to be slapped. You could never hurt him. Never the less you set your hand on his cheek moving your hand soothingly as his face relaxed under your touch.
"I would never hurt you.." you told him as you pulled him inside.
"I think we need to end this Okay? It's better for the both of us. When I'm ready and so are you. Especially with commuting to me and only me. Let me know o-okay?" You told him walking out the door.
As you shut it the sobs from the other side only got louder and louder. It was so hard to resist. You almost needed to.. no you had to at least hold him once more.
As Burst through the door his shocked face only becoming more sad. You pulled him into your arms.
"Don't cry Jungkook." You told his rubbing his back before letting go. You whipped his tears and then your own before grabbing your bag.
"Sometime soon." You winked and then left never to be seen by him again. At least for a long time.
A long long time.