Seven Deadly Sins |Wrath| Namjoon

:Wrath:
extreme anger (chiefly used for humorous or rhetorical effect).

"Stop Yelling Namjoon." I said since we were in a public place.
"Says You?!" He yelled again.
"Namjoon stop." I said grabbing his hand trying to lead him out.
"NO Y/N TELL ME THE TRUTH. IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME TELL THIS WHOLE CROWD. STOP CHEATING. LISTEN TO ME WHEN I SPEAK TO YOU GOD DANG." He yelled wrath spilling.
"I love you. I never cheated. I listen to you yell at me." I said.
"THEN TELL ME Y/N WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS COMING HOME LATE?" He continued to yell.
"Because I have to work Namjoon!" I told him.
"I'm working to support myself." I said.
"YOU JUST USE ME DONT YOU. USE ME FOR MY MONEY DONT YOU?! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN." The crowd gasped. I just shook my head.
"I've been working for myself. I've never asked for your money. I make my own money I buy my own food I profit myself Namjoon don't you know? I love you but I can't anymore. You don't trust me anymore." I said and let go of his hand. His face red from yelling. I sighed kissed his cheek and walked out the crowd did a 'oooooh' and I just continued to walk.
I began to cry wondering what I would do without him. Even through he yelled at me all the time. I believed he actually loved me.

Sometimes you believe people love you. Re-evaluate it then. Sometimes you think people care. Re-evaluate that too.
Before you trust evaluate it. Because you will be the one hurting if they leave or you leave them. I continued to walk not knowing where I would go. I ended up forcing myself to run back and forth across the road hoping this would bring me out. As I ran I was hooked into somebody else's arms.
"Don't worry." The voice told me. I chocked out. "Who are you." Between sobs.
"Namjoon. Now don't worry. I'm here." He said I recognized his voice.
"This is the last time Namjoon the last time you hold me." I told him scooting farther into his lap he held me tighter. "I know." He caressed my hair and I calmed myself. I got up and hugged him.
This is the last time.
"Goodbye Namjoon." You said your hands reaching for him but you slowly pulled them back to your chest.

BING

You gasped as you woke up your hands supporting you as you got up. You looked up to see him next to you. But he wasn't the pillow was still ruffled from the last time he lay there. All you saw was negativity around you. Your room a mess bottles of alcohol sitting around.

This is what it's like to be alone..