Military {Jin}

Y/N💜
:I'm coming home for a week and a half in June!

KSJ💓
:I'm so excited! I'll get to see you again finally. I miss you so much..

Y/N💜
:I know I'm sorry hun, I just am really sorry. I can't get out any time soon.
:Anywhooo, it's getting late and I have to sleep for training and stuff tomorrow! Night Jinnieee💘💘

KSJ💓
:Goodnight Love!
:Sleep well I loves you 💖

Jin sighed as he threw his phone on the couch. He looked outside, it was still bright and early.
It has came as shock to him when you told him you wanted to go to America (your home country) and serve for them. It scared him half to death when you told him it would be a 2 year service. He was nervous because of the controversy of the world and its timing.
But you were safe and that's all that mattered.

The war in Afghanistan had been going on for quite some time. There was always the possibility of you going out sent with your troop.
So every time you spoke to him you made it like your last. As long as Hearts were involved your race heated and your heart fluttered.

"Knock Knock, Knock." The three sounds people arrogantly sighed at.
"Coming!" Jin shouted.
"Is this the residence of Kim Y/N?" The tall broad man asked. Jin gulped as he looked the man up and down suddenly.
He had badges and it scared Jin.
"Yes." He asked a tone of question in his voice. The man sighed. His head hung low. But quickly rose it back up.
"Kim Y/N died fighting in the war in Afghanistan. We are very sorry and sympathetic towards you." He handed him her belongings.

All Jin could remember from that day was staring at your messages. Warm water leaking from his eyes.
Chocking down sobs.
"Goodbye Y/N." he quietly said looking st your picture biting down the waves of tears.

BTW THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 40K ILYASM

WAHHHHH

And I wanna talk to one of you guys.
I wanna like message one of you guys on sc and eventually get your number...
so hmu..?