Seven Deadly Sins |Sloth| Hoseok

:Sloth:

To Not Give Any Effort. To be lazy.

"Hobi!" I yelled down the building he was standing in the sidewalk at the bottom. I on the other hand was standing on the balcony of the sixth story of the building.
He looked up smiled at me and waved. "Hey Y/N!" He yelled back up. "Just wait Hobi ill come down." You yelled back before running out your apartment door and racing down the stairs. You and Hoseok have been friends since forever. He raised your spirits and energy. He shared all of his energy with you as if he didn't have enough. He was always happy and cheerful. You thought about him as you ran down the stairs.
"Hobi!" You said pulling him into a hug.
"Hey Y/N!" He said smiling widely before grabbing your hand and walking out. You walked and talked for a long time. The sun had began to set and the location your ended walking till was a field. You let go of his hand and ran into the high grass hiding and laying down creating a print around your body.
"Y/N?" He said looking for you.
I giggled. "Y/N!" He scared me I shot ho from my spot and held my heart.
"Jesus. You scared me Hoseok." I sighed heavily breathing.
"Hey Y/N?" He asked laying next to me.
"Yes Hobi?" I whispered back looking at the stars.
"What if I went away for a while.." he said putting his head in my lap.
"W-What Do you mean go away for a while?!" I asked concern topping my voice.
"I'm not dying Y/N I just.." he stopped mid way through his sentence.
"Did something happen?" I asked breaking the silence.
"No I got accepted to my dream job. But I don't wanna leave you behind.." he said.
"Jung Ho Seok. Don't you dare think about me. I'll be fine if it's your dream. Go and achieve your dream silly!" I pushed his shoulder. He looked down.
"You sure?" He said sitting up hoping his knees up.
"Yes I'm sure." I said patting his lap.

After He Left.
I miss him more then I should.
His Point Of View
I miss her more then I should.
Her Point Of View
Does he miss me?
His Point Of View
Does she miss me?
Her Point Of View.
I don't go out as much. I most of the time sit inside and listen to his music longing for him to come back home.
His Point Of View.
I need to move on.