The end {Jimin}

GUYS, Guys, guys. GUys. guYS.
My new book is up go reads ittt pleaseee. It's angst :3
Also a co-ed Applyfic.

As the young man stood. His toes almost reaching for not not so bottomless hole that stood in front of him. He brought the short white and orange stick to his mouth. The other end lit by fire. He breathed in, the smoke and other contents being suffocated down his throat and eventually into his lungs. He blew the remainder out. The grey smoke lighting up the black sky. Only to be puffed out into the remainder of un-clean air. The putrid smell, filling his surroundings. But he was used to it.
He set his hand down to his side for a moment. His vision focusing on his shoes. The black high tops complimenting his black jeans. He sighed deeply.
He felt so alone. Though he had everything someone could ask for. Except love.
Riches, Cars, a big House. Rings galore. Gucci brand clothing. A dream life.
But he felt like he was missing something and it was killing him.
On the other hand you lived, not as wealthy. As the sky was black you stepped out of your lonely abode to water your plants. Your grey fuzzy sweater resting at your calfs and your shorts swigging in the wind. Your shirt suddenly blowing around. Your wrapped your sweater paws around your mouth as the watering can was filling. You hummed a fluffy tune and turned around.
You saw him.
At first the figure seemed nothing like a orange light and the more your eyes adjusted you saw a man's body. His hair ruffled upwards his jeans slicking to his body. He sighed deeply and kicked the ground. You let your hands rest down before thinking.
Do I approach him?
And so you did, taking slow and shallow steps toward the man standing over there. His broad shoulders lifted up, then down a few seconds later.
As you approached him the rocks under your feet slid and he turned around. You looked him in the eyes guiltily.
"Sorry for startling you.." you told him, she said to him and bowed slightly. But through the dim light to him she seemed to glow.
Her eyes darker crisp brown. Her hair wavy but straight led down to her mid-arms. Her arms covered in a long sweater. Her body frail but fragile. Her small feet covered in black slippers. The fluff shooing through the cold night.
"It's okay." He told her, his voice raspy. It sent shivers down the younger girls spine and down to her toes. She smiled slightly her teeth showing. They seemed to glow. They were straight and shone with dignity.
"Anyways, its late shouldn't you be at home?" She asked a hint of worry seeping into her voice. But nevertheless she smiled. Her heart warming at his presence.
He sighed slightly, debating on his next move. But he removed a hand from his pocket and whispered enough for her to hear.
"My names Jimin, Park Jimin." He told her, his hand longing for her touch. She linked her hand in his giving it a gentle shake. Jimin almost mewled at the warmth of them. But she giggled.
"Your hands are so cold!"

Months had passed and the two had gotten closer. Much closer. In fact they talked a lot.
She smiled, but a lot of it was through the pain she felt deep in her heart.
She yearned for love but it never seemed to listen. She sighed as she set down her phone. She just wanted to escape. Jimin was her only reason for living. But everything seemed so dull and he was the only lamp for her. She looked down. Her thighs white lines or scars drawn into her thighs from the cuts recently paved into them.
She bit her wobbling lip before getting pants on to covering the unhinged mistakes from last night.
After getting ready she walked out to go meet Jimin.
"Hey Jimin." She smiled warmly at the young man standing in front of her.
It was like his world had lighten up.
The girl he saw that 'had so much joy'
But at the same time didn't.
That had the 'golden smile'
That was never real.
Or the sudden personality.
Has stood in front of him.
"Can- Can I take you somewhere?" She asked hesitant at first.
"Yeah, sure why not." He chuckled a she raised her eyebrows jokingly before taking his hand in hers and running off. She sighed deeply, she didn't know what she was doing but she knew it had to be done eventually.
He pulled her back as she was almost dragging him to her next destination.
"Slow down, we have all day." He pat her hand slightly and gently. His heart warmed at her face.
'Pure Beauty' he though. Sure the young love was seeping into his poor heart.
As she led him through the dark building she hugged her frame slowly. But soon reaching the top a small rim over the edges of the roof.
She sat down and he gulped. It was almost as he had informed. He had started to cry.
"Shhh, It's Okay, it's okay." She told him. Wiping the warm water from his plump cheeks.
"Wh- why are you- you doing this?" He asked her chocking on his own sobs.
"It's my time Jimin." She told him pulling him into her embrace.
She held him for a while. Rocking him through his sadness.
"You'll be okay Jimin." She told him still shushing his small cries now.
"No I won't! You can't leave- leave me!" He told her holding her waist closer as if he wouldn't let go. She shook her head slowly.
And they sat like that through the night.
Hopefully never letting go..

So yeah! Go read my new book please!
I'm also considering making this chapter into a book...