Seven Deadly Sins |Pride| {Jin}

:Pride:
a feeling or deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired.

He has to much pride. He treated her like a toy behind her back.

You were going to meet up with Jin. Your boyfriend of a 3 years. As you walked up to him he was laughing showing pictures of something on his phone laughing and smirking at his friends. You decided to listen like the curious person you listened.

"Dude isn't that one of your side chicks?" One asked.
Another commented. "You shouldn't be cheating on Y/N she's been good to you."
He said. "Like I care? She's so distant."
You sighed.
"I'm distant?" You asked biting your lip.
"What did I say." The one defending you said.
"Y/N I.." he said trying to confuse me.
"Can you just tell me I'm not the one you love?" I said.
"I do love you Y/N! I just... I feel like you don't love me." He explained.
"I've showed you! Every time we see each other. What do you think it means when I smile at you. When I hold your hand. When I kiss you?" I said.
"Y/N how? I don't-" I cut him off.
"I loved you so much. How long have you cheated on me? These three years I thought you were loyal!" I told him my body shaking. The boys behind him looking uncomfortable behind.
"Would you listen to me!" He yelled again I cut him off.
"Was this all a waste to you?!" I said my lips quivering.
"Y/N let me speak." He said yet again I cut him off.
"Y/N!?" He said as I began to walk off. But I held the promise ring he had gifted me years ago.
"Seok Jin I think you should take this back now." I said closing his fingers over his palm.
"No please Y/N..." he said I bit back the tears and blinked back the tears.
"I think we should end this here." His friends mouths gaped. I walked out.
Your pride Jin. It's too much now. It's been too much for far too long.

Have you ever felt worthless? Like the world is just collapsing in front of you? Or how water pulls you under just dragging to drown you? This is how you felt. Like you were just crashing down realizing how much you were without him. Nothing.

Although you see him from above now. You still feel his regret of ever treating you that way. His Pride doesn't stand strong anymore. He never loved you the way he loved himself.

"I went to Hell and back to get this pride.
To take it back you know where you must go."