Your Guardian Angle {Hoseok}

What if the boy you loved? Wasn't someone you were allowed to love?

Hoseok enjoyed days looking down over the many girls and boys that played and pranced around enjoying their lives when they could. Until it turned out to be a struggle for everyone to handle the stress and anxiety of living in this Here world.
But who said heaven wasn't stressful? You had to choose someone to look after. And take care of them even if you couldn't hold them or even touch them once in their whole life.
Days passed and went on and Hoseok's dead line was soon nearing and he needed to pick. It was late at night and dark. But soon he focused over a small segment of a neighborhood one he hadn't put much time into.
He saw you.
Your eyes twinkled as your eyes were open your hands folded, whispering small prayers that he could hear loud and clear. A large smile on your face and you thanked the upper world for saving your mom and helping their family out. He watched your small legs climb up and hop into a twin sized bed and slowly drift off. He watched you sleep, how you slowly would turn to your other side.
He was truly infatuated.
And so maybe he chose you?
You were now entering college and a successful girl, but that means nothing. Things were getting edgy in your life.
Hoseok was getting to close to you. He wanted to see you see him. Look into his eyes. He was purely falling in love with you, without a single gaze passed to him.
Sometimes you would get frustrated but then your spirits would lift too 100% and it freaked you out.
Something was keeping you happy. But you just didn't believe what others did. Some told you it was your guardian angle. But you weren't sure. Three never told you their actions. Maybe you were just suffering and then lifting yourself?
Maybe..
You had gotten really infatuated with this now. How you could never be sad anymore, or even mad. People asked how you stayed so bubbly. Even if it was annoying you would answer with a shy smile and shrug continuing on with normal conversations.
Once he had gotten to close.
He had given you a clue to him. He accidentally moved something in your room. At first you were freaking out checking your whole house for nearby intruders. But nothing, maybe it was a ghost? Besides why not play along.

"I know your there.." she said moving gently around her grey room.
'I am.' He would say. But only small noises were heard through out the room.
"what?" She asked her eyebrows furrowing.
'I am here y/n you just can't see me.'
The words came out muffled to anyone else but she understood completely.
"Who are you." She asked still curious she started running around the room. Any clues to what he looked like. But was soon disappointed because she found nothing.
'You can't see me dear' he told her giggling slightly.
"I want to see you.."

I will post part 2 later....