Seven Deadly Sins |Envy| Taehyung

:Envy:
a feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities, or luck.

"Could you stop hanging out with her?" Your girlfriend asked you.
"Please Taehyung..." she said sighing as you nodded. You looked over at Y/N. sighing you walked out with your new girlfriend trying to forget your plans with y/n. Y/N watched you as you watched you walk out with her envy filling her eyes also tears of hatred. It was your sixteenth birthday and you made time without a party to spend with just him.

Your Point Of View

As you sat alone in your house looking over it you decided you needed to ask him why he didn't show up for your special time with him.
'Should I even save you a piece?' -You
'Sorry Y/N I'll make it up to you sometime. Busy with Hosoka.' -Taehyung

You shut off your phone and sighed tears filling your eyes. You just let it slide thinking about the next time you would see him.

Over the next months you hardly saw him he was avoiding you a ton. You have had enough. You took his wrist and pulled him to the roof. He stood in front grabbing his wrist rubbing it.

"What is going on Taehyung.." he just shrugged in response.
"What did I do to deserve this? Did I do wrong to you?" You asked biting your lip running to the edge of the roof. He ran after you.
"Don't. Come. Closer." You said breathing in between each word.
"Don't you dare jump Y/N." he warned.
"You care? Wow." You sarcastically commented.
"Of corse I care Y/N I just..." he stopped searching for words.
"I get it she's way better then me. So much more pretty she has more friends. She has better clothing and prettier makeup she is kind and sweet for all I know. She's everything I'm not. So if you don't want to be friends just tell me." I said rocking back and forth alone the edge eyes glued to the ground 40 feet below us at least.
"Y/N your perfect the way you are don't say-" you put one foot off the edge.
"Y/N No!" Taehyung screamed taking a step toward you only to result in you leaning farther forward.
"Please you don't care just let me fall." You told him. You sighed you didn't want to die. You looked at him and blew a kiss before turning to fall. A strong hand pulled you back into his embrace.
"Taehyung please!" You screeched struggling In his lap. Your hair began to get wet and you looked up to see Taehyung crying his eyes closed hushing you through quiet sobs. You cried with him trying to explain.
"I'm sorry Taehyung." You kept repeating it.
"Shh Y/N." he pulled you closer. You closed your eyes falling into his embrace.
"I don't wanna die but my heart keeps telling me too Taehyung help me." You cried out.
"It's okay Y/N I'm here now it's okay."

The Next Morning.
The bell rang and so did your phone.
"Hey Meet Me On The Roof I Have Something to show you!" -Hisoka

She also sent a text to Taehyung
"Meet me on the roof love <3" -Hisoka

It all happened so fast you ran to the roof and saw Hisoka smirking. Little did you know Taehyung was standing between the buildings on the roof waiting too see what's going on.

She looked at him before starting.
"Taehyung can't protect you now can he?" He was tempted to come and get you.
"What d- do you mean?" You asked your heart racing. She pushed you and you fell on your butt gravel riding it's way into your legs.
You hissed in pain.
"I heard you wanna die huh?" She asked pushing you down you shook your head 'no!' And tried to get up she held you by your hair pulling you the edge.
"Fun right? Why don't you jump yourself." She asked pushing you onto the edge Taehyung gasped you looked back to see him before you were pushed off. You see his face watching you screaming as you fell 10 feet. He turned to Hisoka.
"Hisoka What The Hell?!" He yelled tears streaming.
"Now she's out of the way. It's just me and you forever. Her heart is no longer yours. All it wanted to do was die anyway."

She Envy'd their relationship. Y/N died tragically and she's now above watching over Taehyung he mourned your death for the longest time. Until you went back and confronted him through the air whispering ghostly comments. At first he was shocked but soon understood you were safe now.

He envy'd you now. He wanted to be safe.