Departation {Jimin}

Her eyes slowly opened to be greeted by the low dim light the sun provided on this day.
Her body turned to the side to be greeted by her next wall. On that wall hung the calendar that every day she regretted ever buying it showed the day she would have to leave for a while.
Or until she could afford to live here.
As a high schooler she didn't know what she would do with her life. But she was quite intrigued by the culture of South Korea, so she had gotten a visa for two years to live there in a small apartment while she sorted out her life.
Little did she know, she would grow certainly attached with a young boy.
Her boyfriend.
Her lover.
All that mattered was he was hers and she was his. At least to her, but she never did tell him she was going to leave on this very day.
08/07/17
The day she dreaded reaching, she loved this place with her whole heart.

She reached for her phone sitting on the bedside table.

Love:
Good Morning, you wanna meet up later ?💓💓

Unfortunately this just made your mood drop, your plane was scheduled to leave in a few hours.
She store at the text for minutes before returning to her home screen, it was him.
Park Jimin.
His hand held together with yours, a bond of love yearning through their hearts made of pure gold to be used on each other.
She bit her lip, the hesitation to cry , but she couldn't stand the fact that she was leaving, she didn't know what she would go home to. Or what she would do when she got home.
She smiled through the warm water dribbling down her face. Slowly wiping each tear that seemed to fall.
She got up avoiding the boxes that lay full of items. Regret and pain rushing to her head and heart. She sniffled quietly.
Her head reaching the calendar, she took the thick layered red pen and crossed out the last day on it. Her separation the day.
The day she would loose all self control.
The day she would leave the love of her life.
The day she would receive pain and sorrow filling her heart and she yearned for her lovers touch and she was yet held in his strong arms.
The plane ride took hours but you cried every second. The silent shaking of your shoulders and you still regret saying goodbye to your dearly beloved.
I'm sorry.
But.
Deportation.
Is needed from my heart.