F o o l {Jungkook}

GUYS. OKAY. WHAT?! FOUR THOUSAND VIEWS. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM. LIKE LEGIT. IF YOU GUYS EVER WANNA TALK ADD ME ON INSTA OR SNAPCHAT OR WHATEVER I LIST BELOW-
Insta: maggs.bae3
Snapchat: maggs.bae
Twitter: MaggieH66442578
Tumblr: maggsishere12

DM ME ANYTIME GUYS. I LOVE YALL SO MUCH. I HAVE A HUGE SURPRISE ISH AT 5K

"Jesus Jungkook why do you ignore me so often now?" She asked, her mind stressed out. She was confused to the fact that she was now 'left out' of them relationship she didn't know what's going on. All she wanted to feel loved by her so loving boyfriend. He used to be so kind and had a cute personality. Closely after their 3rd anniversary, he started to become cold. Her mind was stressed.

"Maybe because I don't care!" He yelled at her finally running his hands roughly through his hair.
"Then why don't you leave?!" She yelled soon regretting what she said.
"See this is why I don't love you?!" He screamed slamming the door behind himself. He slid down the door breaking down. He cried silently holding his hand over his mouth, he was such a fool. A fool in love with you.
His body shook behind the door. He was scared to open the door, to hurt you more then you were. You held the door hoping the door handle would turn and his face would be there, the gentle side of him returning warmth into the woodsy apartment.
"Please." He heard through the door, he heard her body moving from the other side of the door. He heard her breathing match with her cries, his heart broke even more if it was even possible.
He was a fool, in love with you.