W r o n g {Taehyung Pt2}

Since Y/N was 17 at the time. She still was enlisted as an adult in Korea. Meanwhile Taehyung spent months looking for Y/N. the love has never faded inside his heart.
Y/N was living with a generous family. But she missed Taehyung dearly. Her family has noticed. They decided to do something. Around Y/N's Birthday they decided to have Taehyung over. He gladly said yes, wanting so badly to see the girl again.
Taehyung entered the house. He stood below the staircase he could briefly hear the poor girls voice. Living a life she's never had experience in.
"No I don't wanna celebrate my birthday! You know why." Y/N said her voice softening at the end. Taehyung knew exactly why. She had spent every birthday with him. She was dragged from the room. She looked tired. She wore a loose dress that was quite floral. He store at her adoration. Once she made eye contact with the familiar onyx eyes. She began to bawl. She rushed herself down the stairs falling into the boys arms.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry for running away, I was just scared please. Take me home."
Taehyung said.

"I can't." He had tears pouring down his face. Pure sorrow coming from the elders voice. Y/N just stood in shock. The truth was. She would never be able to love him. It was wrong.

-------------------------
I'm not gonna write a pt3 because I honestly have no idea how to end it..