The Actor {Jungkook}

Y/N had gone to America to film her first scenes for her new drama. "Love Is Last" she was a co-star along with Chenyu a male actor in the past she once dated. It would be the third season of the series. She was incredibly happy to film again. But Jungkook was nervous. It was based of a romance novel. What if you cheated? You were a honest, loyal person. But Jungkook wasn't sure. What if something happened. He was just nervous for your relationship...

She would be gone for a few weeks. No longer then a month. Her heart ached for Jungkook as she filmed romance films. She soon had a meeting or a 'Q&A' about the season.

"Hello! This is DEF News reporting Live from America with Y/N and Chenyu the actors from 'Love Is Last' today we will be asking them many questions about their new season. Maybe a few sneak peaks." Y/N sighed. Only a few days left before she would go home.
Meanwhile Jungkook watched the live show. He watched Y/N and Chenyu closely. As Y/N sighed he could see how much he needed her. But for now he had to be patient.
"Alright-y... First question. What's the most uncomfortable thing you have to do in the movie?" The Narrator asked. Y/N's eyes widened and she blushed curiously hiding herself cowering slightly.
"Ahhh... The most weird thing? I do see her in swimsuits a ton." Chenyu admitted. Jungkook could feel his face heat up.
"But it's nothing much. We both love other people." Y/N blushed and slurred as she spoke nervously.
"Next Question. There are dating rumors about you two. Is that true?" The question made Jungkook fume with anger.
"No!" Y/N shouted but soon was cut off but Chenyu.
"Yes." He grabbed Y/N'd hand she tried to pull away. Jungkook tried to keep his cool. Before he knew it he felt betrayed. He felt cheated on. He texted Y/N.
He thought about it. How could he trust her. How could he trust him. Y/N did seem officially nervous at the question. She didn't cheat.

He never knew.

'Don't come home. Your stuff is being transported to America.' He cried as he clicked send. He felt guilt and loneliness take over him. He kept watching.
Y/N looked at her phone. Her face dropping. She became pale. Her eyes became red brimming, with tears.
"What's wrong Y/N?" The questioner asked.
"I'm sorry Jungkook." Y/N said. She tried to get up. Security quickly stopped her. Jungkook' eyes brightened. What the heck was going on.
"Take her." Someone said. Before Jungkook could explain what happened Y/N was taken on live Television.
She yelled through the car window as it slowly drifted away.
"IM SORRY JUNGKOOK. PLEASE HELP. I LOVE YOU JUNG-" before she could finish a shot was heard.

Time Of Death:4:56Pm
Place Of Death:Red Toyota
Cause Of Death:Gun Shot Wound/ Loss Of Blood
Last Words: I'm sorry Jungkook. Please help me. I love you.

Jungkook stood at your grave.
"I'm sorry Y/N. Please help me. I love you Y/-" he was cut off by yet another gunshot.

"There all gone now." Chenyu chuckled dragging him off.
_____________________
Oh my God. Can we take a moment. 2K Views?! Oh My God. I realized this last night and quickly started writing. I promise I will start writing longer angsts! You guys can request. I am on summer break, so I have a lot of time.

But thank you guys. Dm me anytime. I'll be happy to talk to any one of you. Ilysm 💕

 Ilysm 💕