When the heart calls {Jimin} Pt2

"Me and Minew are back together!" Jimin said as he half way squeeled through the phone.

"Oh thats good jimin, who asked who?" I said my heart wrenching from my body as I forced the words out of my mouth.

"She asked me, to be honest I missed her so much." He said. When we went out, did he even think about me while we were on our dates? Or where they even dates to him. Maybe not. We continued to talk for a while until he hung up to go out with her.

Going over our memories. What am I to you Park Jimin am I just a side chick. Am I just a heart call when your hurt. To be honest I'm done with this. Being treated as if im some toy to keep you happy. So what am I to you. As I go over All the times I have picked you up from the trenches and carried you out. When were you here for me.

I looked through my mail I saw a letter.
Dear Su Y/N.
You have been accepted into SeIH College. You have earned a scholarship and if you accept. You will be attending Flight B:14 This coming Thursday. Thank You so much!
-SeIH College Representation.

I smiled in glee. I ran into my house. I went to grab my phone. Then I remembered.
'He's busy with minew." I told myself.
I started to pack. I had two days. Why not enjoy it. Going through me and Jimin's old pictures made me tear up. I was thinking about how I would have to say goodbye to him. For 4-8 years at the least. Heck what does he care. I'm just his heart call he can easily replace me. So I wrote him a letter.

Dear Park Jimin.
I wish I never met you. You make my heart ace every day.
I wish I never met you. I was only ever your heart call.
I wish I never met you. My heart aces at how badly that girl hurts you. Yet your blinded by her cold heart and attitude to see what's standing in front of you.
Me I've loved you through the years. Yet all I am to you is some bandage or a heart call.
And no I don't hate you. I could never hurt you. I mean look yes, I wish So badly I could make you happy. But Minew beat me. Sadly I never came in second or third. To you I may be last but for me, you are first.
I was accepted into a college. I'm going to be attending for a while. If you would like our pictures-
Never mind.
I'm going to miss you Park Jimin.
Goodbye Y/N<3

Third Person.
As Jimin wrote the note small tears flaked his cheeks. How could he be so blind. Y/N is gone now. His heart call is gone.
But is that all she was to him?