If only... {Taehyung}

Long sleeves, pajama shorts. Hair messy.
She lay in bed. But not crossing the line.
recalling of all the times her lover would wrap his arm around her and sleep peacefully. Warmth radiating through the two. Having happy dreams only to be awoken next to each other.

Her hands skimmed the grey sheets. The material soft from her body heat. Her gaze Soon drifting upward to the closet on her left. Clothing still sitting on shelves. Shoes sitting beneath. There wardrobe completely neat. But his clothes were slowly fading. Not being used.

She turned her body. Not making a lot of noise. Its not like it mattered anyway. It was just her in the house. She sighed. Many pictures of the couple still lay hung up on the wall. The clock.
08:43

The clock chimed to the second. Click.. Click.. Click.
It reminded her of him. The way if he was thinking he would click his pen. Suddenly rampaging out in faster clicks trying to recall what he was trying to do.
Quotes lay underneath them. All shapes and sizes. Just to lighten To mood. Conversing with the yellow walls.
The fan sound and clock combined sounded like a lot of white noise. It may have been overwhelming to some. But to them it was perfect.
The memories beheld warm water spilling from the girls eyes. She stroked the other pillow hoping to find something. But only more painful memories.
The door creaked open, you shot your attention to it.
There he was, standing in front of you. Black suit and tie. His hair done. He simply sighed at your state. You were getting to better. After all he was your therapist.
"Y/N one of these days you need to get ou of bed." He said calmly sitting in a chair.
'If only you knew how hard it is." She thought to herself.
"You need to get over us, it was the past. The future is today. Please just get over it."
'I'm sorry. I wish you knew that.'

"Please, get over me I don't love you."
'If only you knew how much I loved you.'