Why...{Jimin} :books:

"T- The older I get.
The older I get... It becomes easier to understand.
Easier to understand why people.
P- people inject themselves with deadly fluids."
She started crying. The warm drops mixing with the not so warm ones.
"Or- Or, they dip themselves in the water that we have been blessed with. But they never return- re- return back up from it."
She started sobbing. Uncontrollably trying to read her speech to the boy. Alone.
"B- But, they also. They also grab sharp metal objects and line them up with their precious skin and cut it. T- They find joy in see- seeing the- the red velvet c- color of their bl- blood dripping down th- their skin." She could hardly speak now. She found it harder by the sentence. The stuttering and shaking of her shoulders controlling her frail image.
"Maybe, the- they think that all j- joy is when you finally. H- hit the grou- ground after j- jumping. Off of-"
She held her mouth as tears racked through her body. She didn't feel anything but pain at the time and it was slowly eating her up and she sent the depressing words into the boys head.
"I'm sorry. I- I am so sorry that I could- couldn't help you.
I was sad too, and we- we both would chat- we would chat about things.
I found- f- found myself falling in.
L- l- lov- love! In love with you."
she started chocking on her years as people watched and cried as the young girl fell to her knees hiding her face in her arms.
"But you didn't have to you idiot! You didn't have- have to go! You- you left me alone!" She cried above the young man's gravestone.
"Why- why did you leave me?"

Alright, I know Depressing.
Angsty, k I know.
But please! Go check out
maggieabditory
I released both books and each one has a angst theme. This book will be reaching its limit soon so I- i wanna keep you guys filled with your angst?

REQUESTS OPEN BTWWW