Lonely (jungkook)

Lonely
Maybe it was the stress of their comeback, but the pain of loneliness that y/n felt so often for laying alone for hours in bed. Waiting for him to come home. sometimes she would cry, but not all that often, she learned to cope.
She wore his sweatshirts more often, her wardrobe mingling with his. She wrote her thoughts of him, read they're texts that now become inconsistent. But the older ones. Smiling down at the phone, feeling her waterline fill up with the salty, warm substances that every person knows too well.
She missed him so bad, so so bad. It hurt a lot sometimes, being alone for most of her days, the time to time make up cuddles warmed her heart sure, but the thoughts of being left again would soon flood her mind. Tears prickling at her eyes as she enjoyed his touches. She love them, she leaned into them but couldn't help but feel a burning sensation of pain as he brushed his fingers over her cheek, finally being on break. Taking his time t see her, she enjoyed it, but she couldn't handle the constant pain of missing him.
He missed her too, coming home late almost every night and not moving into the bed till 3am slowly eating his thoughts and mindset into a stressed and emotional one. They missed each other.
Now in the moment, they lay in desperate beds, the bubbles of the typing symbol showing for each other. How, everlasting hope of holding each other one last time filling their hearts, but neither typed a word. Just a draft
J: i miss you.
Y/n:I miss you..

Kinda short but oh well I'm trying,