Chapter 3: Shopping

*Loki's P.O.V.*

What's with her? The way she moves. The way she talks. Her actions. Why is it so familiar?

I've been with her for only a day and every time a guy looks at her crimson eyes it made me feel like taking his breathe. Her smile is the one that always gets to me but the voice felt like I've heard it and it makes me more and more frustrated. How can she affect me so?..

"Hey! Evergreen!" she yelled at me.

"What do you want?" I asks with my usual tone.

"I was thinking if we could redecorate our room. I don't like it." she said. I rolled my eyes at her. I thought it was important that needed her for my assistance. This was nothing.

"Where's that other girl you're with?" I changed the subject.

"She have a name you know?" she answered as she pouted. "It's Natasha."

"I do not care."

"You should."

"Why?"

"Because how do you feel it when I don't call you by your name?"

"I don't know but I bet you know how it felt to call others not by their name."

"No, I don't"

"You just called me evergreen, you forgetful quim!"

"Sorry." She's acting sweet again. It's unnerving. It makes me... less mad at her. Does she know about this? I would check but she found a way for me to not do it willingly.

*Your P.O.V.*

"I think that's too much, Nat." you said.

"You can never have too much of a good thing." she simply answered back.

"Why are you doing this?" I did something bad to her and she's being nice? Now, that's not good. That's creepy. Very much. "Look, I did something wrong. The normal response of a person is usually not like yours."

She put down the cute dress she'd been telling you to try and frowned. "I told you to not say a word."

"I am saying a word!" you yelled childishly. She ignored you and threw you that cute dress before leaving you to it. "Hey! Don't ignore me! We need to talk!" again she ignored you and went to search for more. The customer kept exchanging looks at each other glancing from you to each other. "Natasha! Natasha!"

"What?!?" she replied in a pissed off tone. You giggled to yourself then scratched the back of your head. She looks so adorable with that face. I wonder why that Bruce guy don't like her. She said her and him can't be together. Why?

"Sorry." you said with a sweet smile turning your red-violet eyes to pink.

"Did it do anything?"

"A-actually, No but..."

"That's why there's no point in talking about it." she answered then left you again.

"Natasha! Can you at least let me make up for my mistakes?" you held her left arm to stop her from getting further away from you.

"How are you going to do that?" she asks, taking her arm back and crossing it.

"I can... Uhm... Let me..." Shit! How can I tell her that when I don't even know how to make up for my mistakes! How stupid and ambitious! I feel like I'm bragging something! Okay, think, you worthless brain!

Natasha knew you couldn't offer a peace-offering the second your mouth opened. "Forget it." Forget!

-