Chapter 5: On whole week.

(A/N: Hi! I believe I promised an announcement and two chapter update. First, the other chapter will be published tomorrow or after I finished typing it on my works. Second, the announcement is, my friend convinced me to make a teen fic. version of this story here in wattpad. It wouldn't be the same since I'm taking all the Avengers power out of the question and change their hero squad into a gang but the main plot is still there. Tell me if it's a good idea before I finish my draft about the teen fic. version.Enjoy the picture!)

"Nat! Can I come?" you asks for possibly the last time. The Avengers is on the helipad ready to aboard the avenger's quinjet. They're on a mission and they won't tell what.

"No! You're still an amateur." she answered before boarding the quinjet.

"And tell me that's not harsh." you answered. You spotted Steve walking with Tony so you blocked his way.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" he asks.

"Nat won't let me come. Can I come?" you said batting your eyelashes like a kid.

"She's right. You can't handle a fight yet." you pouted your lips making him feel guilty. "Hey, tell you what. When we come back, I'll train you."

Your face lit up and a very big smile was drawn in your face as you jump and scream and finally hugged Steve. "Thank you! Bye!"

"Oh, wait. I almost forgot." Steve said and went to a brooding Loki who is obviously jealous about Steve. "Loki, watch Y/N. Don't let her get in trouble got it?"

"I don't take orders from you. I would have done it otherwise." he answered.

»※«

"Loki!!!!" you whined while flopping your body at your bed. When Loki said he will watch you, he meant you will stay where you are and watch him watch you. "Loki! Loki! Loki!"

"Will you quit it, Y/N?!" he boomed but you couldn't care less if he's angry instead it only made you more determined to annoy him since it's the only thing entertaining you.

"I'm bored!!!" you yelled in an angry tone while pouting. No point at being cute! Urgh! I guess, a girl's gotta do what a girls gotta do. Make a run for it!

You bolted out of your room and went to Tony's. I bet he has a lot of fun and entertaining things hidden around here.

"You think you can run away from me?" Loki said appearing right behind you giving you a heart attack. You gave him a dull expression and phased into air to check the drawers for some movies.

"No but I can ignore you." you answered while returning back with a failed face. Dang it! No, nothing! You saw Loki sat at the chair but his eyes where still caught in his book. You groaned while pulling him out of Tony's lab. "Look, Loki. You're strategy of making me guilty is unbearable. Now, go back to our room and read that book."

You managed to push... shove him back to where he belongs and it took you most of your energy. Now, you're going to do the smartest thing to do.

"Friday?" you ask while flopping at the couch.

"Yes, Miss Y/N?" the A.I. answered.

"Do you, by chance, know where Tony hide his movies?" you asks.

"Yes but I don't think Tony hides it." the A.I. replied.

"I don't care, where is it?" you bolted with a smile to know that you're one whole week alone with Loki wouldn't be as boring as you thought it would be.

»※«

"Loki?" you quietly asks before popping your head out the door thinking you might wake Loki up since it took you a lot of hours to gather all the movies. You saw Loki look at you intently but you brushed it aside and smiled. "Hey, wanna watch a movie with me? The popcorns almost ready and I heard Harry Potter is a great movie. Besides, I thought you might like it."

"If you say so." he replied standing up and teleporting by your side. You stood eyes wide opened to realize that Loki didn't gave you a hard time. He pulled you by the waist closer to him before flashing his signature grin.

"Okay, so... What's the catch?" you asks pushing him away and walking first.

"Catch? You and your mortal words." he replied.

"I, mean, why are you doing this?" you asked again. I hope this is the last time or else I may be forced to let Loki read my mind again.

"This what?" he asks with a smile.

"Never mind just sit there and let Friday start the movie... I think she can? Can you Friday?" you said while pouring some cheese powder on the popcorn. Will Loki like it with cheese or no? It'd be rude of me if he doesn't like it since I'm the one who invited him to watch. Wait a minute. Scratch that. I don't care about what Loki thinks!.. I think... Yes, I do... I mean, don't... care what Loki wants. Yeah!

"Affirmative. Shall I play the first movie of Harry Potter?" Friday asked me.

"Start at the beginning my good lady!" you replied flopping down beside Loki and handing him a bowl full of buttered popcorn.

It's been a while since you and Loki started watching Harry Potter that you didn't realize sleep already visited you. Loki felt pressure on his left shoulder and saw you sleeping soundly at his arms. He smiled and carried you in a bridal way and teleported to your room. Laying you gently at your bed, he made sure not to step at your floor.

"Good night, my queen." he mumbled and leaned closer before kissing you on the cheeks. It made him blush horribly so he teleported as quick as he can not to be tempted to kiss you anywhere else.