Chapter 34: Loki's Back.

Debating whether to scream Loki's name or Bucky, you went between the two. Loki's stance is someone who is about to kill someone yet either way, Bucky's stance is almost the same.

There's a lot of glaring included where Loki and Bucky show off their alpha side. You were the prize and both of them are eager to win.

"What's wrong with you!?" You started with a glare to make him know your angry and pissed off. You helped Bucky stand up only for Loki to snatch you.

"Stay away from him." he warned. It's evident that he's jealous but clearly you don't think he even has a right to be.

"You're hurting her." Bucky snarled and tried to free you but Loki didn't even let him.

"She's mine even before you came. Back off!" He answered and with those word you freed yourself.

"I was yours until you left me, Loki!" you yelled and went closer to Bucky. You faced Bucky and sighed. "I'll explain everything when you return. I promise."

Though he is against it, he nodded and left you with Loki. After a long explanation promised, of course. Thinking about that is tiring enough to even imagine. He did end up happy because you gave him a peck on the cheek just to see Loki's jealous face.

"You enjoy this do you?.." he started with a low tone. You didn't care if he sounded sincere... It hurts and that's all that matters between the two of you. "Y/N---"

"Spare me the sweet talk, Loki." you return the coldness of his own words.

"Why were you kissing him!" He asked shocking the shit out of you.

"What's wrong with kissing him?" you asked back. "The last time I check. My boyfriend ditched me and ruled Asgard. Made a fool of Thor and the worst part is,.. you didn't bother to even show yourself and explain and left me for 8 months,.. I don't know!"

"You are still mine." he gave that authoritative voice.

"I belong to no one. I am not a thing, an object!.. and if I were?" you began your rant as you poke Loki's chest fuming with anger. "I'd choose somebody else except you."

"So, you'd choose that fugitive?" he asked like Bucky was the worse choice. You scoffed at.

"I chose a fugitive once. I guess, I'll make the same mistake." you replied confidently. Chin raised up as you narrowed your eyes hinting that you are confident with your answer.

"I am not a choice, Mortal. Do not compare me to that Midgardian." You can't really deny that you missed him. He was ever so charming and the look he has now? It was always one to fall for. You didn't brought those thoughts to your head.

Loki would know so all you did was think of all the things he did. All the pain he brought. It was beginning to be your comfort.

"Neither am I, Loki." your tone was low and hopeless and you can only blame him. He didn't make it easy. "Why are you here?"

He didn't answer. All he did was walk his way towards you. As his hand reached your shoulder, you slapped his hand away as your other hand slapped his face.

"This feels good." you giggled at a bewildered Loki. He recovered from the shock and gave you a glare.

"How dare you!!"

"No. How dare you!!!" you yelled back. "How dare you think we're okay! Just because we talked doesn't mean everything is back to normal. I am liking my petty grudge over you and there is nothing you can do about it!"

"I'll find my way back to your heart, my love." He whispered while gripping my arm in a gentle way. "I'll break that wall you think you've built and I'll make sure I'll stay there. I will let you know how it felt for me when you broke my walls. Rest assure. I will have you again."

"Well, that's one thing I look forward in the future." you sarcastically replied and waited for him to leave but as soon as you turned... You were back in Asgard and he was looking like someone old.

He noticed the shock in your face and once more become himself when he made sure no one was here. Although, no one is and will be. He declared it that no one will ever set foot on the garden unless he found the maiden worthy of seeing such beauty.

"You're quarters at the end of the hall. Stay inside for a while. I shall finish my business..." he commanded but you were having fun at being stubborn. So, you sat at the grass of the lovely garden.

The scenery is oh, so wonderful. It didn't change a bit and if it did. It made the garden more endearing.

"Must I apply our rules again, Y/N?" he asked and sighed and pulled you from the grass. He leaned his face in, smirking at the blush you had as he grip your waist tight while carrying you to your quarter.

"Put me down, Loki." you said and squirmed your way out but you know full well that Loki's not going to let you go. "Those rules only applies when you're my babysitter!"

"If it's a must... I will be your babysitter... Once again."

(A/N: Happy reading! This chapter is dedicated to May304.)