Chapter 16: Stark's heiress

(A/N: Okay, so maybe I'm in to dedication nowadays. I think it wouldn't last any longer but I dedicate this Chapter to @author___chan! Enjoy! And to the two readers who wanted to know what happened. Please, don't kill me.)

"I asked Y/N to be my adopted daughter!" Stark yelled fuming red leaving the team jaws to drop.

"You? The Tony Stark, THE number one playboy in this shitty planet wants to be Y/N's dad!?!" Clint exclaimed as he broke the silence laughing. "I must've heard everything and is about to die!"

"That can be arranged." Nat butted in with an annoyed tone.

"Y/N is now an official Stark. If you guys don't believe me." Tony replied, throwing a folder with your document certifying you as a real, legal citizen of the country being the official daughter of Stark.

Tony was about to leave when Steve gripped his shoulder and stopped him.

"Tony..." starting off with an ashamed tone. Stark didn't turn around but he gave a glance. "On behalf of the team, especially Barton---"

"What did I do?!" Clint asked but Nat already hit the back of his neck to shut him up.

"I apologize. We were just doing what we thought will make Y/N give all her attention to Loki. Wanda told us that she has feelings for everyone and---"

"And who gave you permission to be the cupid?" Tony asked smirking. "Obviously, you guys no nothing about women. Exception of Natasha. I don't think she's even one."

"Want a proof, Stark." Nat said in an irresistibly seductive tone.

"Point taken. Now, stay away from me demon." He turned his back against Nat and paid attention to all the boys. "Give me the details."

"Y/N likes Steve because he is a sweet gentleman..."

"Great! Let's execute him first!" Tony yelled clapping his hand loud.

"Very well. If it is for the happiness of my brother... I will gladly sacrifice a friend." Thor stated much to Steves terrified reaction.

"Figure of speech." Tony instantly answered making Steve breathe comfortably. Boy, if that continued. Cap may survive but he'll be bruised.

"So, what's our game plan, Cupid?" Clint asked making Tony smiled at the sound.

»※«

(And drum roll please! *Drum rolls* Author deeply apologize. Forgive me please!)

"Shh..." Loki whispered in your ears before nibbling on it. It sent shiver on your spine and made you tremble. He noticed that and pushed you to the wall harder for support.

"Get away!" You yelled at him. He stopped and laughed hard at your ear. You glanced the back of his neck while he buried his face at the crook of yours.

"Did you really think I would do something like that?" He asked in laughing tone. He just stood there face still buried in your neck and this time. Your breath hitched when his brushed your hair.

He was enjoying your smell and that made you tremble more when he didn't leave. Neither one of you notice the increase of your heart speed since both of you are occupied by your own heart beat.

Loki was now playing with your hair when a knock came at the door. You found that as an excuse and brush Loki out of your way.

"Y/N? A-are you okay?" Steve asks when he saw you fake a smile to hide your trembling state.

"Y-yeah. Why... why wouldn't I be?" You asked nervously. His eyes wandered from you to Loki's glaring then to your pj's on the floor. "Loki just pranked me. He pranked me good."

"Oh, then... uhm... Tony wanted me to tell you about the party tomorrow night. It's for your birthday to celebrate you being a Stark." He said. You nodded but before he could even leave you reached for his arm.

"Steve, can I... Can I bunk with you tonight?" You asked. He was going to say no but with the way you trembled earlier, how could he?

"Well,.." his answer was stopped when Loki pulled you by the waist and closed the door at Steve's face.

"Trying to get away from me?" He said in a grin.

"No!" You said in defense. "I just hated your trick that's all."

"Of course. Shall I keep it to myself then? Or should I keep going?" He asks again in a rather seductive tone.

"Hold it! Don't you dare, Loki!" You warned taunting him. Testing his dominance. Oh, how it makes him grew fonder even more. "I'm taking a shower and if you even try to be a peeping tom. I. Will. Take. Your. Eyes. OFF."

"Please, then I will enjoy your mind even more." He answered to tease you.

"Then I'll take your brain too." You replied slamming the bathrooms door.

"You already have, idiot." He mumbled to himself and went to your bed to sleep.

(I had a rather darker one but I decided not to post it. Something bad went over me when I created the dark version. Please forgive me.)