Chapter 31: The End

(A/N: I am going to dedicate this chapter to @Kira_Nightshadow. I am planning to write up dedications on future chapters for those of you who are commenting but for now... My announcement will be halted for the Author's note at the next chapter.)

Nat went to hug and comfort Loki as he rejoice that you safely bust open a small exit inside the box to let your molecules travel to it. Though exhausted, you crept your way to feel the gap in Loki's arm as he hug himself. When the white light flashes, Most of you returned in his arm.

Though barely alive, you were breathing at his arms. He couldn't believe you were on his arms again. Tony stood up but fell immediately in exhaustion. Both of you and Tony was rushed to the hospital where all the Avengers took time to watch over you two.

"She's healing pretty fast." Tony whispered as he entered your room. He ordered for you to be in the tower since he and Loki deemed the hospital to be incompetent.

Loki was there beside you asleep holding your one good arm. The other one is still re-growing it's fingers

"What was that room for again?" Steve asked in a stern voice. Suspicious as to why would Tony invent such a thing.

"It was for Y/N's stress room and possibly training room." Tony started. "You and the whole avengers saw what she could do when she's stressed. Just asked what happened to Fury. I built that so she could let out her anger without hurting anyone. You know she doesn't want to hurt anyone. It'll make her feel worse."

"But what's with the time bomb?"

"I didn't put it there." He replied plainly.

»※«

It was past midnight when Loki started to continue his novel. He was beside you when you opened your eyes and saw him reading. It was quite a sight that when you smiled, it hurts.

"Ah..." you cursed softly and quietly when the sensation hit you. Realizing a lot of paraphernalia around you, you converted your concentration on your body and tried to replace every inch of cell you ever lost or is hurting.

Loki saw movement by the corner of his eye and saw you removing the object as you smiled at him.

"I've missed you..." you greeted and sat up giving him a warm smile.

"Mortal..." Is all he can say.

"How long have I been asleep?" You asked.

"3 days."

"And the endearment you still have for me is 'Mortal'?" You added smirking at him. "How sweet."

"Do not make a joke." Loki said and dropped his book and jumped to hug you.

You hugged him tightly, letting a tear escape as you felt him hug you tighter. It was so good. He misses you so much.

"Do not scare me, my love." He whispered as he caressed your hair.

"I'm sorry." You said and pulled away. Looking him in the eye, you gave a smile to assure him that you are never going away. Not anymore.

He returned your gaze with a sadden one. Your smile dropped into a worried stare, waiting for him to explain.

"I am glad you woke up even before I could leave." He said...

"L-leave?" You stuttered. The lighting was dark but you can see Loki's also not amuse by the news he is delivering.

"Indeed." He said. "I need to go back to Asgard. For the length of three months, that is."